Trauma

Hawke POV:

After what I just witnessed I needed some time to myself. Luckily Beacon isn't lacking in regards to space. So I guess that nobody will mind if I went for a walk~

Me: 'Sigh' "I never thought that in my entire life... I could feel proud of something I did. But Duncan, he proved me wrong. He just spoke his first words. Of course most human babies say their first words around his age, but not complete sentences! Then again he's only HALF human.... That must be it. He's half faunus, I heard that faunus develop different than humans. I guess he takes after his mo- no. Ada. Emerald is his mom, not Ada. "

I stop walking and look at an old photo from some newspaper

Me: 'sigh' Why'd I have to go and think about you again?

(Not my art, it is awesome though)

Me: Dammit! Why can't I forget you?!

I start pacing back and forth, trying and failing to calm myself. I can't contain this pain anymore and begin to scream at the top of my lungs, damned if I care if someone heard me

Me: HUH? WHY DO I STILL CARE? WHY CAN'T I JUST MOVE ON?! WHY DO YOU HAUNT MY DREAMS? WHY DO I CRAVE YOUR TOUCH... why do I yearn for your voice?

Finally I collapse on my knees and tears begin to crawl down my face.

Me: Why do I still love you?

And I cried. Right there on the outskirts of Beacon Academy. In the dark of night. When I thought I was alone.

I was wrong.

Qrow POV:

I want to kill Summer! I entrusted her with my child and she did something so horrid and depraved! But at the same time, we now know she was still under HER control!

30 Minutes earlier:

Summer: I know what I did, but It wasn't me! N-not the r-real me! I didn't want to hurt him! Same as Taiyang and Raven! I didn't want to hurt him, I didn't want to Rape him!

She Broke down in tears while she cries for herself I quickly grab my weapon and point it at her.

Tai: Whoa! Qrow, wait!

Me: Move TAI! She hurt my baby!

I went to hit her but Raven pushed me back

Raven: I'm just as sickened as you are sister, but we need to hear her out before we can pass judgement!

I push past her and snarl back!

Me: And who the hell are you to be acting all high and mighty to me ms. Leavemyhusbandandkidstogobacktomurderousrapistthievs!

Raven backed away and I continue towards my former friend when suddenly...

Summer?: 'Hmph' I'm surprised that you all have the restraint to not kill this... PATHETIC excuse of a silver eyed warrior~