Birds Of A Feather

Hawke POV:

It's been three weeks since I left and I haven't been happier! This world has so much to offer and so many idiots to rob! Yeah I'm a thief ya know gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat! But that's not really important what is important is that right now I'm watching a girl my own age with green hair and red eyes walk right up to people and grab their wallets right out of their pockets without them knowing! I think that me and her should have a talk...

Me: Ya know that's an interesting little trick you got there!

She turns around and stares at me in shock

?: Y-you can see me? How can you see me?

Me: I'm not entirely sure myself but you look really tired, when was the last time you ate?

?: I-I ate something l-last week...

Me: What? You obviously are steeling plenty of lien, so why aren't you eating?

?: The people at the orphanage take all the money that I bring back, they said if I didn't that they would hurt me!

Me: Well that doesn't sit well with me, so from now on how'd you like to stick with me? You get to keep what you take and I promise to take care of you and as an added benefit I will buy you food whenever you want!

She looks at me with tears in her eyes

?: R-really? I-I Yes please!

And I'm getting hugged

Me: So um not that I don't like getting hugged by pretty girls but you never told me your name!

?: O-oh right I'm Emerald. Emerald Sustrai.

Me: Nice to meet you Emerald, I'm Y/N Hawke but please call me Hawke! Also you're still hugging me...

She quickly pushes off me and is blushing heavily

Emerald: W-well what do we do now boss?

Me: Boss? I like it! But to answer your question we go shopping!

Emerald: Why?

Me: To buy you some new clothes and a weapon of course!

? Could we come too?

A new voice asks from an alley

Me: Um I don't usually agree to mysterious voices coming from dark alleyways

?: Hm? Oh right how about now?

Walking out of the alley were two new people. Both girls were dressed in dirty and torn clothes, one tall girl probably fifteen with orange hair and the other girl was short and haid pink and brown hair?

?: Hey there, my name is Roma Torchwick and my quiet friend here is Neopolitan, Neo for short!

Me: So she's Neo all the time?

Roma and Emerald giggle while Neo gives me a death glare

Me: Sorry but you are far to cute to be intimidating!

Neo hides behind Roma while blushing and Roma looks a little jealous

Me: But you both look a little down on your luck so I guess you can come along. but just so you know we aren't shopping in this crappy little town!

Rome: Why? This place has some nice little shops!

Me: Yeah nice little shops that I may or may not have recently robbed!

All three girls look at me wide eyed as I pull out five wads of cash and hand one to each of them

Me: There, consider that a signup bonus!