Behind The Vale

3 months later

Hawke POV:

I never thought I would be a father, let alone a husband. But somehow I'm now both, and to be honest I have never been happier. My lovely wife Emerald is currently feeding our son with a bottle, she took to being a mother as if Duncan was her own son. I don't think I would have been able to be a single father, so when I asked Emerald to marry me it was for more than one reason. Don't get me wrong, I love Emerald. Her hair, her laugh, and of course when she screams my name~

???: Hawke~, Hawke? HAWKE!!!

Me: Huh? Wha-

Emerald: Hawke, can you go to town and get some things for me please?

Me: Why it's like 8:30 p.m. ? What do you need right now?

Emerald: Oh I don't~ Some coffee, milk, dust, and maybe some chocolate?

Me: Um anything else?

Emerald: Oum your dense! It's my period!

Me: Dear gods, it's shark week!

Emerald: Get me chocolate NOW!!!!

Me: Yes ma'am! Right away ma'am! Please don't hurt me!

Duncan: Babhahahaha!

Me: Duncan, while I'm gone your the man of the house, don't do anything I wouldn't do..... also don't do what I do!

Duncan: Aggbeaba!

Me: Be strong little man! Daddy will be back soon!

Emerald: HAWKE!!!

TIMESKIP

Location VALE

Hawke POV:

Why did Emerald make us move to Vale? Like yeah Mistral was dangerous, but at least I wasn't so close to.... them... Now where the hell am I supposed to find chocolate at this time of day? Wait where's my scroll!? Oh crap I left it at home! Maybe I should ask for directions? Who am I kidding!? I'm completely lost! I'll go into the next shop I come across and get a map...

Me: From Dust Till Dawn? Heh puns... I miss Yang.... kinda.

Me: Hello shopkeep I need dust, directions, and a nudie magazine if you have one! Oh and chocolate!

Shopkeep: Hmph!

He points in four directions and I see in order Dust, holo-maps, chocolate dust, and Freakie Faunus magazine!? I'll just take a peek and WHOA! I'm just gonna get this... for the articles! Yeah! I should probably get something for Em to read. Hmmm this looks interesting, and that too...

Me: Excuse me miss, but could you pass me Wacky Weapons Monthly? Thanks!

Red: Hear ya go!

Wait that voice....

Me: R-Ruby?

Ruby: Hmm, OHMYOUMBIGBROISTHATYOU!?IMISSEDYOUSOMUCHANDSOHASYANGANDAUNTQROWREALLYMISSEDYOUFORSOMEREASON!

Me: What?

Ruby: Please come home!

Me: Ruby, I-I can't! There are too many painful memories, plus THEY are still there!

Ruby: They? You mean Raven and Tai!? They left right after you did!

Me: T-they did? What about-

Ruby: Summer? She... she's still there but she isn't the same person she used to be... she drinks alot. Not an alcoholic but more than she used to. She is a far better mother than she used to be.

Me: Well I'm glad to hear that. So she doesn't beat you girls?

Ruby: No. She has been trying her best to actually be a mother. She still tucks in me, Yang, and Robin!

Me: Who's Robin?

Ruby: Oh! Right you left before she was born! She's my little sister!

Me: So Tai screwed her one more time before running off huh?

Ruby: What's screwing?

Me: Uh... ask Yang!

Ruby: Ok! Sooo what are you doing?

Me: Oh right! I'm picking up some things for my wife.

Ruby: 'GASP' You're married! I have a sister in-law!? What's her name?

Me: Heh! Her name is Emerald. She's my best-friend, and my business partner!

Ruby: Well we should get together, I'll bring Yang and Robin, you bring Emerald! It'll be a big party!

Me: Well it would be nice, I would have to get a babysitter to watch-

Ruby: You have a baby? AAHHHH!!! I'MANAUNT!!!

Me: Yup~

Ruby: How am I an aunt!?

Me: Ask Yang!

???: Do you know how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?

Me: No... Roma!?

Roma: H-Hawke?

Roma: Uh, long time no see!?

Me:..... You are so freakin dead!

Roma: 'Meep'