{Annie x fem reader}

YOUR P.O.V
"Now that's gonna hurt don't you think so Reiner?"I asked my best friend Reiner,we both watched Eren and Annie fight and Eren got his ass beat by Annie,Reiner nodded his head Eren had his body upside down so his ass was up in the air.

I sat on the ground watching in amusement as Eren looked like a complete idiot on the ground Reiner already walked away from me to train with Bertholdlt,I was dozing off I was about fall asleep until I was wracked from behind my head.

"What the hell?"I mumbled to myself rubbing my head I looked behind me to see Mikasa standing there holding a pebble,I sighed and stood up hovering over Mikasa "what's up I'm guessing you threw a pebble at me is there a problem?"I asked Mikasa just glared at me so I'm guessing she saw me watch Eren get hurt which was amusing.

Mikasa yanked me by the collar of my shirt pulling me down to make eye contact since I was taller then her,her glare increased as we stared at each other we got a crowd of people around us yelling fight over and over.I smirked at her she pushed me and was about to swing a punch until we both heard a voice "Ackerman if you are looking for a fight why don't you fight me?"both me and Mikasa looked to see Annie in a fighting stance ready to fight Mikasa.

Both Annie and Mikasa got into a fighting stance ready to fight each other until that bald dude that likes to yell a lot told us to break it up,this was nighttime me,Reiner,Bertholdlt,and Annie were eating at one of the tables Annie was sitting by me and Bertholdlt was sitting next to Reiner staring at Annie.

"So Annie what was with you today you know you got between me and Mikasa might like telling me why?"I asked smirking putting my hand on her hip pulling her close,her face flushed red her bangs covered her eyes she didn't answer she kept quiet "well looks like she doesn't want to answer (Y/N) man what a bummer I wanted to know too"Reiner said trying to sound disappointed but was also trying not to laugh.

Annie got mad and threw a piece of bread at his face making him fall off the bench I bursted into laughter Annie got off the bench and walked away from us,she walked out of the lunch room or cabin whatever you call it slamming the door super hard telling us she must be really pissed off.

I left the lunch cabin to look for Annie since she just stomped out without telling me where she was going,I was about to lose hope and go to bed when I heard something or more like someone hitting a tree.I got curious and followed the sound good enough I saw Annie kicking a tree taking all her anger out on the tree,I leaned on a near by tree watching her lift up her leg to swing I'm a pervert not going to lie so if you know what I was watching when she lifted her leg up to swing you will get my point.

I continued watching as the pissed off cutie continued to kick the tree Annie was sweating and panting god you don't know how vulnerable she looks,Annie stopped kicking the tree and looked at me her look became a glare she turned her head not wanting to look at me.

I sighed and stopped leaning on the tree walking up to Annie I picked her up pinning her back on the tree,Annie refused to look me in the eyes but she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist."you know walking away from me just to kick a tree isn't a good idea if your ever mad you can always take your anger out on me"I said breathing on her neck Annie probably got what I meant she blushed but also grasped from the sudden warmth since it was cold outside.

I was about to grope her ass but she kicked my back and slapped the back of my head I stopped pinning her rubbing my sore back and head,Annie started walking away like nothing happened between us "Hey! What the hell was those hits for!"I yelled at her slowly following behind her.Annie turned her head to look at me "simply you are being an idiot and if you so much want to do it just tell me we could do it when we get back to the cabin I'll keep my voice down promise"Annie said smirking putting her pointer finger over her lips,me being the pervert blushed did Annie just say we can have sex oh god my mind is filling with so many ways to please her.