My Clown Of A Brother {Yuri Elizabeth x Fem Reader}

A/N

First off, you need to read this freaking manhwa or manhua? I don't know which one, or just manga.

This manga is fucking amazing! I don't want to spoil it, but it's about a women who wakes up in a love novel as the villainess.

But, instead of falling and following her fate. She decides to just be herself and change her future herself, kicking and beating all the male lead's asses.

It's funny, the faces the protagonist makes are the best. The plot along with the art is beautiful, and there will be yuri but that comes later on in the series.

There will be a male lead that isn't an asshole, plus he's a lovable one, I ain't complaining.

If you don't have anything to read, try checking this out. I believe it's on Wattpad too.

It's called Beware of Villainess, please give it a try.

********

My older brother, Ian Vasilos. The crown prince of the imperial palace, *ahem* sorry, I must of had something stuck in my throat.

My older brother, the clown prince; will take the throne. He's the fattest womanizer in this whole empire, he brings more women home than I can pick up off the streets.

But, when his fiancé wants they're engagement to end. He won't let go, he wants to become emperor, what a shitty prince. But father won't let me have the throne! The troubles of being born after the eldest!

I was present when his fiancé walked in, asking for the 8th time to have the engagement off. Oh, his face when she called him out as a jackass; it was so priceless, he even started crying! What a baby.

Anyways, blah, blah. More talking, then the woman he had over tripped. Making such a nice glass ash tray, shatter on the carpet. That was my favorite ash tray, I always threatened Ian I would throw it at him, if he didn't shut up.

She obviously freaked out, tearing up at the sound. She ran towards the direction of my brother, but ran past him into my arms. God, he's face on that too was awesome. His pride just got shattered, twice.

I didn't know her name, and frankly didn't care. She just cried into my shirt, telling me how scared she was. I gave a dead face, I wanted this woman off me.

Don't get me wrong, I love women. But, I don't want my brother's left overs or substitutes. I gave her the gentles pats, speaking no words. Once his fiancé was dragged out for causing the "ruckus" I shove the girl off, gently.

I walked back to my room, to take an hour long nap or something. So, when the imperial palace threw a big event. Inviting all the nobles around the empire, that's where you see my brother's victim card comes into play.

I left the event, no shocker. It was boring, I was getting bombed by different people. I'm trying to eat in peace, not get flirted on by the fakest women. The desserts displayed in front of me, we're the greatest shit ever.

I walked out to the backyard. The night sky looked beautiful, the most brightest stars were high above us, blending in well with the moon.

The flowers in the garden we're always the most prettiest thing about the palace. Lilles being combined with roses, or daisies blending in with lavenders, you get the point.