just make me yours

song - dead girl walking: barrett wilbert weed

TW: explicit smut, internalized homophobia

Rage fills Cady's veins as she tries to comprehend her situation. She's sick of all of it. All of the shit with Regina. But she can't just stand up to Regina. She will tear her down and make her the laughing stock of the school.

Before she can even think, she texts Janis.

Come over. NOW. It's urgent.

She paces around her room, trying to process everything that is going on. She's pulled out of her thoughts by a small knock on the window.

Janis.

Cady opens her window, immediately pulling Janis into her room.

"Cady, what is so urgent? Are you okay?" Janis asks.

"I'm fine. But I need you to do me a favor. And it's going to sound fucking insane," Cady gulps.

"Try me," Janis smirks.

"I need you to fuck me. I'm fucking hot and pissed and I need you, Janis," Cady confesses, looking down at the floor.

"May I ask why?" Janis smirks, slowly biting her lip.

"Regina fucking George is going to make my life a living hell and I can't take it. I need to let it out somehow without ripping her into shreds," Cady growls.

"While I'm not totally against ripping Regina George into shreds, this works too," Janis smiles, pulling Cady into her arms.

Janis presses her lips against Cady's, holding her close. Cady grips Janis's shoulders, their lips passionately moving as one. Janis bites Cady's lip as a way of asking for an entrance. Cady nods slightly, allowing Janis to slip her tongue into her mouth. They both fight for dominance, Janis eventually winning. Janis grips Cady's hair, earning a small moan from Cady.

Janis grips the hem of Cady's hoodie, Cady slowly lifting up her arms. Janis pulls her hoodie off of her and goes to slide the leggings off of Cady. A flush covers Cady's face as Janis kneels before her, sliding the leggings off of Cady's thin legs. As Janis stands up, Cady keeps her head down.

Janis allows herself to look over the scars that line her body. Janis bites her lip, trying not to cry over her new discovery. She absentmindedly runs her finger tips over them, Cady keeping her head down.

"I know, they're disgusting," Cady whispers.

Janis lifts Cady's head up by her chin. "Caddie, you're beautiful. These are not ugly. These are your battle scars. You're absolutely gorgeous, Caddie. You are so much stronger than I ever will be and I am in awe of you," Janis whispers. Janis places kisses up and down Cady's arms, allowing chills to run along her body.

Cady looks up at Janis, slowly closing the gap between them once again. Cady kisses Janis as she slowly strips Janis of her clothes. Janis stands in front of Cady, left in her bra and underwear. Cady looks up at Janis in awe of her beauty.

Janis lets out a small growl, wrapping her arms around Cady. "Jump," she whispers. Cady jumps and wraps her legs around Janis's waist. Janis roughly kisses Cady, laying her down on her bed. Janis kneels between Cady's legs, biting her lip. "Is this okay, Caddie? Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely," Cady smiles.

Janis unclips Cady's bra, leaving her in only her underwear. "God, you're so fucking beautiful," Janis growls. She kisses Cady from her chest down to her waist, right at the waistband of her panties. Janis bites her lip, slowly pulling them down and flinging them with the rest of their clothes. "Already wet for me, huh?"

Cady bites her lip, only nodding.

"I'm going to go slow, okay?" Janis says, a small smile forming on her face.

Cady nods, biting her lip even harder.

Janis smiles, sinking her tongue into Cady's wetness. Cady lets out a loud gasp, immediately gripping her sheets. As Janis flicks her tongue along Cady's center, Cady lets out a loud moan, tangling her fingers into Janis's hair.

Janis lifts her head up, "This might hurt, okay? Let me know if it's too much."

Janis sinks a finger into Cady, biting her lip as she watches Cady. Cady lets out an extremely loud moan, pulling on Janis's hair harder. Janis continues to sink her finger into Cady over and over, slowing adding another.

Cady's breath hitches, slowly letting out a small scream as she releases on to Janis's fingers.

Janis lets out a small hum of satisfaction, moving back to kiss Cady once more. Cady slumps into Janis's arms, every ounce of energy leaving her body. Janis smiles, holding Cady close.

"Guess what?" Cady smiles, her eyes closed.

"What?" Janis smirks.

"You were my first," she giggles.

Janis smiles, "Get some rest now, Caddie."

Cady soons drifts into a deep sleep, dreaming of Janis and what they had just done.

------------------------------

Janis lies awake as Cady sleeps in her arms. She can't believe what just happened.

She was only desperate. She doesn't want you. You're a disappointment to your family. No one wants a dyke of a daughter. You need to be straight. You can't be a dyke. You can't be the fucking space dyke.

She slowly slips out of Cady's arms, quickly getting dressed. She climbs out of the window, closing it behind her. She climbs back into her room, letting out a shaky sigh. She can't believe what she just did.

She pulls out her phone. 2:10am. She does what she never thought she would do. And she's sure she'll regret it.

Hey, Kevin. It's Janis. We met at Spring Fling last year. I wondering if you wanted to go out sometime.

------------------------------

Cady wakes up with a gasp, her nightmare still replaying in her head. Shane. The bathroom. No one there to save her.

"Janis?" she calls out for the girl she has just given her virginity to. She gets up and checks the bathroom. She's not there. She checks the entire house and the girl is nowhere to be seen. She puts on some sweatpants and her hoodie, not sure of what to do.

Janis just wanted a fuck. She doesn't actually care about you.

Cady's eyes fill with tears as she tries to call Janis, but she doesn't answer. She tries again and again. But there's no answer.

The rest of her night is spent with sobs and panic attacks, questioning what just happened and what is going to happen.

She thought that Janis actually cared. But maybe she was wrong.