ripping apart at the seams

song - heaven : julia michaels

TW: smut, suicidal thoughts

Two weeks have gone by in the small town of Evanston, Illinois. Cady's parents have officially moved back to Kenya, leaving Cady alone with Janis and Damian. For the first time in, possibly, forever, Cady is happy. She has the perfect girlfriend. She has an amazing best friend. And she is Veronica Sawyer in Heathers. It is currently tech week at North Shore, which means every drama kid is living their own personal hell.

Cady, however, is skating on thin ice. She is so stressed that at any moment the ice beneath her feet could just shatter. And Janis can easily see this. Cady tries play it off as though she is perfectly fine, but Janis knows her all too well. Janis just wants to hold her close and tell her that everything is going to be alright. But between her school work and rehearsal, she barely sees her anymore.

"Caddie, what time do you think that you will be home from rehearsal?" Janis asks, picking at her french fries at lunch.

"Rehearsal ends at 9:30...so I should be home around like 10:00," Cady replies, working on her Calculus homework.

Janis plants a kiss on Cady's cheek, making her blush as she goes through the motions of her equations. Janis places her hand on her thigh, a smirk slowing forming. Cady lets out a tiny gasp, immediately biting her lip. If only Cady knew what awaited her that night.

------------------------------

Cady sighs as she slides her key in the doorknob, another night of rehearsal done. The show opens in two days and she has never felt more stressed out in her life. She shuts the door behind her, almost letting out a scream when she turned around. There stood Janis by the kitchen table with candles and food.

Tears filled Cady's eyes, immediately dropping her bags and jumping into Janis's arms.

"Do you like it?" Janis asks.

"Like it? I love it!" Cady exclaims, kissing Janis.

"Well, I love you, babygirl, and I thought that this might help you relax," Janis smiles.

Cady sits down across from Janis, a permanent smile plastered on her face.

------------------------------

After dinner, Janis leads Cady upstairs, kissing up and down her neck, resulting in a few moans escaping Cady's lips. Janis slams the door behind them, pushing Cady down on to her bed. As Janis kisses down Cady's neck and chest, Cady scratches down Janis back, earning a few moans from Janis.

Janis takes Cady's wrists and pins them above her head, leaving Cady to gasp. Cady was in the hands of Janis and she has no way of escaping. But she doesn't want to. Janis immediately sinks two fingers in Cady, earning an extremely loud moan from Cady.

Janis starts moving her fingers faster, making Cady's legs shake uncontrollably. Janis can tell that Cady is getting close. So she stops.

Cady lets out a growl. "Janis, what the-"

Janis immediately sinks her tongue inside of Cady, causing Cady to let out a pretty loud scream. Cady grips Janis's hair, causing Janis to let out an animalistic groan. Cady's legs start to shake again, but this time, Janis doesn't stop. Cady finally lets go, letting out a string of loud moans.

------------------------------

Later that night, Cady is wrapped in Janis's arms as Janis snores softly. However, Cady can't seem to sleep. She hasn't told Janis but her thoughts have come back and they're ready to fight.

You should kill yourself.

Janis only wants a fuck.

She doesn't care about you.

All Cady can do is lay there as tears stream down her face.