love is more addicting than drugs

song - tenerife sea: ed sheeran

Cady wakes up, still in Janis's arms. A smile slowly spreads across her face, snuggling into Janis. Janis is still asleep, softly snoring. Cady turns on her TV, putting The Office back on. She watches TV and plays on her phone for about an hour, basically until Janis wakes up.

Janis wakes up completely disoriented, trying to figure out where she is. She looks over at Cady, and slowly smiles. She pulls Cady on top of her, Cady letting out a giggle.

"Good morning, gorgeous," Janis smiles, kissing her quickly.

"Good morning, Janis," Cady blushes. "How did you sleep?"

"Great. You?" Janis responds, holding Cady close.

"Pretty good since I was with you," Cady smiles, melting into Janis's arms.

They stay silent for a while. But it's a comfortable silence. They breathe each other in, wondering how they both got so lucky.

"Hey, Caddie?" Janis says, playing with Cady's hands.

"Yeah?" Cady responds, looking up at her.

"Want to go on a date? Like a real date?" she asks, smiling.

"I would love to," Cady answers, smiling.

"Great. Tonight then. Alright I have to go," Janis says, kissing Cady's cheek. "I'll pick you up at 6:00. And dress nice."

"See you then," Cady smiles as Janis climbs out the window. Cady immediately texts Damian.

I need you to come over. Emergency!

Within 10 minutes, Damian is banging on the door. Cady opens the door and Damian stumbles in.

"What's wrong? What's the emergency?" Damian asks frantically.

"Calm down," Cady giggles. "Janis asked me out on a real date tonight and she told me to dress nice. I need help."

"You've asked just the right person," Damian grins.

------------------------------

"Damian, I look ridiculous!" Cady exclaims from the dressing room.

"I know where Janis is taking you and you need to look really good. Just let me see!" Damian yells.

"Fine!" Cady says, stomping out of the dressing room.

"Caddie, you look stunning!" Damian screams.

Cady is dressed in a navy blue dress that stops at her mid-thigh. The lace sleeves decorate her arms and her collar bones are exposed.

"Damian, are you sure?" she asks, looking down at the dress.

"Caddie, I would never lie to you. Now let's get some heels and makeup and then we can start getting ready," Damian smiles.

"We?" Cady questions.

"I'm a flamboyant gay boy. Do you expect me not to get involved in this?"

------------------------------

Damian has picked out some three inch nude heels for Cady. He picks up the dress and heels, sending Cady off to Sephora for some new makeup.

Cady browses the aisles, slowing picking out a few items. She's looking at a palette when someone who is all too familiar walks by. Karen Smith. Cady tries to keep her head down, but that doesn't work.

"Cady?" Karen asks.

"Yep, that's me," Cady sighs, ready for the worst.

"What are you shopping for? I want to help!" Karen giggles, playing with her hair.