🌑-03

[Edited]

The next few days were certainly a treat.

Lauren had herself accustomed to waking up every 4 am, just to be dragged by a mutt into the thick forest where they would watch the sunrise and Camila would open up about her world bit by bit.

She knew she was possibly wasting so much time by holding an alpha wolf hostage from it's pack- god Camila's family might be freaking out by now, but she wanted to live a bit more traditionally before Camila took her to a new alien home.

She didn't know what she did in her past life to deserve someone as amazing as her mate. Granted Camila was a different specie but Lauren by now had convinced herself that even if Camila was an alien from mars with a non human appearance, she would still fall in love.

Yes. She was falling in love.

It was ridiculous- or was it really? Lauren just knew Camila was for her. It happened in stories didn't it? A human falling for a monster. But Camila was no monster, she was an angel for Lauren.

After nearly marking her last time, Camila seemed satisfied everytime Lauren went home and complained at how her coworkers teased her about the large purple hickey. She looked smug even as Lauren told her how her clients kept their distance from her.

"Did Lucy say anything?" She had asked one evening. Camila was chopping some meat for pasta.

Lauren thoughtfully remembered Lucy telling her goodluck, "She wishes for us to last long."

The knife made a big drop on the board and Lauren had to peek just to see if Camila had cut her own fingers.

Then a dangerous Aura came from her mate and she felt Camila's eyes traced hers, "Is she threatening us?" She bristled.

Lauren had to stand up and hug the woman for her to calm down. She stroked Camila's hair and kissed her ear (she discovered it was a really soft spot for the alpha), "No no, she's just wishing us luck. She's happy that I'm happy with you."

Camila relaxed when she felt Lauren's lips near her ear, then purred when she her Luna's teeth grazed her earlobe. "You're mine Love. Nothing will ever change that." She managed to growl out.

Lauren smiled and she let Camila cook again. She wasn't going to admit it but Camila being even mildly aggressive was incredibly hot but it also made her really nervous. She just didn't see Camila as someone who fought. Although Camila's assertiveness helped in picturing it.

Every day, she went to work and everyday Camila took care of her. She cooked and cleaned for Lauren, she laid out her outfit for the day (Always conservative yet stylish) and she made sure Lauren exercised as much as she did.

One time, Lauren asked herself about Camila's family and the younger woman was more than just happy in telling her Luna all about her future family.

"Well obviously my father was the previous alpha and my mother was a Luna, another pack had offered her to our pack to merge and it was just convenient that they were mates. My father, which is Alejandro was a great leader. He hated violence and our pack was and is still known for taking in rogues and offering them a 2nd chance on belonging in a family again." Camila had a proud smile on her face as told her story.

"And my mother, Sinuhe was more of a strategist. At the time, humans were still very hard headed and they had always sent hunters to our pack. Cub slavery was very popular at the time and my mother made sure, alongside with my father that no one was abducted. My mother hated violence as well and she used tricks and magic to fool humans."

It seemed like both parents weren't violent and it gave Lauren a ray of hope that Camila didn't like fighting as well.

Then Camila's eyes brightened more, "I have a little sister. She's a toddler in werewolf years, only 11 years old which is like 1 in human years. I'm technically 11 in human years." She chuckled. "But I've been alive for 21 years so yeah, don't feel like you're a pedophile."