🎁-31

I have a bad habit of publishing stories I can never finish just to check what people would say about them. With that said, I'm going to take MLE off and rewrite it. Kinda glad it only has 2 chapters. I've done some research lol.
With that said, I won't be publishing any other story before I finish this one.

[I despise Zauren to my very cold soul, THEY LOOK LIKE FUCKING SIBLINGS.]

[Plus, why the fuck would anyone want precious Lauren be stuck with that heartless asshole?]

[It's the same with Shawmila, their friendship is too platonic and shipping them is eughk for me. I can compile a list of proofs of Camila denying Shawmila and Shawn himself dodging and denying it. Gah. It's not even the Camren type of suspicious, they're both just too platonic with each other.]
______________________________

The average alpha could be seen with a huge back with a tall front, they would bark out commands with full confidence. Expecting nothing else but obedience from their pack, however that wasn't Camila. She was the sort of alpha that you'd definitely know wasn't one to mess with just judging by the way she carried herself.

She didn't need to raise her voice, nor rebuke every argument. Camila would smile, she'd give you the reply with one simple look. She was an alpha, and by her own right, she didn't need to prove it to anyone else. Simple basking in her presence would advise you to submit down.

Right now, she was giving 3 men her usual stare. Indifferent, not uninterested but unreadable.

One of the men,  gave her a pleasant smile. Zayn raised a hand to wave, "Hullo Karla, mind if I join you up there?"

Camila raised an eyebrow at him, she was on stage in her huge chair while the other three were underneath. They were in her mini battle arena, unlike Russia, her studiom was silent. Anyone could hear the crickets singing to the wind.

Lauren tugged on Normani's wrist, effectively catching her attention. They were at the normal position, with Lauren sitting beside Camila. The other couple guarded their sides with intimidating stances. "Who's the English dude?"

Normani chuckled, "An old acquaintance. He's Kristen's cousin though. Other than being an alpha of a relatively small private pack, I have nothing on him. "

"Being Stewart's relative is suspicious enough though." Lauren narrowed her eyes at the smiling British man, whom had noticed her and gave her a small grin back.

Camila sighed, "Were you not here to challenge me?"

Zayn continued to smile at her, unnerved by the annoyance coming out of Camila. "No, I'm here to deliver a present."

The two other men beside him were quiet, although they were alphas, their aura and standing weren't as amazing as Camila's or Zayn's. The female alpha ignored her acquaintance, effectively noticing the lanky wild brown haired young man. "You. Why are you here? Are you his steward?"

Brad forced a smile, "No. I'm here to court the beautiful lady beside you."

"I'm afraid my Beta already has a baby. She isn't the least attracted to men either."

"No, I meant Lauren Jauregui." Brad corrected, his eyes turning smaller by the irritation that Camila was causing him. "You know the rules, anything can be wagered in a duel."

Camila flickered her wrist lazily, "Anything, as long as both sides agree it is of equal value."

"By the way, it is Lauren Cabello. Get your facts right. Mr...?"

"Simpson, Alpha Karla. And yes, I'm well aware."

To the last guy, who was very very tall,she gave him a long look until the man regained his senses and spoke up in a loud round voice, "Y-yes?!"