🔄-53

Dedicated to: ImLaurensNugget

Baby~ ❤ it's been a real while since we've talked huh? Sorry about that :(

Don't think that just because we stopped talking and you stopped following this story, I would actually not dedicate a chapter to you when your cutie ass saved me hours of writer's block by helping me out with amazing ideas. You were there to always encourage at that time and I would never forget it <3

I hope you see this and get to reading YBAB again! It'll be awesome if you can actually see what the ending is!

••••••••••••
This hasn't been proofread yet so I'm taking advantage of it to just share that I want an hour long of Marceline and Marshall Lee just whispering or talking or husking or playing around in my ears. The VAs I mean.

Being bisexual is the best thing ever.
•••••••••••

There was a certain kick to it.

It was a literal kick that woke her up that morning.

"She's dancing again, this little brat." Camila affectionately rubbed the spot on her tummy, on the right side with her, maybe broken ribs, "Your mom and I can't dance for shit."

Lauren snickered into her palm, "Maybe I can. Maybe you're the shit one. But I definitely have some moves." She teased, groaning when her baby decided that training inside her womb was the best way to spend all that time growing.

"I'll have you know I'm great with a chair," Camila bit back, kissing the other side that actually looked bruised, "Give me some good lighting, music and a chair. I'll make you drop that jaw to the floor."

"When we go for number 2, that's a promise I'm looking forward to."

The tranquil peace was immediately interrupted with Ronnie kicking the door open with one foot. She grinned at them, with Lauren cursing books that said Vampires were weak during the day.

Ronnie never looked healthier than when the sun was up. Cliche her ass.

"I'm taking ole Karla to an old family friend." She announced, turning around to give the couple the privacy of at least putting on their clothes, "After Maddie feeds you, we'll return and then we'll meet up with the council."

Lauren sputtered, she tugged her top on properly, "Council? What council?"

Ronnie waited for the snap before she turned back around, revealing a smirk that oddly comforted both girls.

"Hm, you'll find out when you get there."

••••••••••••

Camila really had to give Origin an award for making this world so.. different.

Although Earth had many dazzling natural scenes of unbelievable ways that the soil made it look celestial, here in Pride, something like the Niagara Falls was common.

She knew, after all she was walking under one at the very moment.

"Are we meeting one of the merfolk?" She asked, keeping the water off her by freezing them, chucking the ice to the side.

Ronnie had a strangely quiet look ever since they bypassed the falls, she was holding up a ball of fire as lighting. "No. Like I said, she's an old family friend."