🦇-38

[I have decided to end this story around 45 or 50, then continue it on another book]

[Book 2 (Title pending) is going to be the offical sequel and continuation of Your Beauty and Beast.]

[I wonder if you noticed it or not, but this book revolved around Camila and you really don't know anything about Lauren's past, her clear destiny or her full powers. This book revolves around Camila, her past, her powers, her destiny.]

[YBAB will end with Camila fulfilling her "prophecy", as Book 2 will tell the story of a whole new world, where Camila is nowhere stronger than anyone else and will center around Lauren and her birth.]

[YBAB will only imply and clue you in, but it will never tell Lauren's full story.]

[This chapter is a taste for what the sequel would be like. All characters introduced will be in the next book, and all specific things that are mentioned will be also further explained.]

[This is an entirely different realm, it's not a "world" as it functions in certain different ways but a different "universe". Common sense is different, people are different. Everything is unknown.]

[It's up to you to decide whether or not you want to explore and hang out to see what world Lauren and Camila will be "taking over" next]

_________________________________________

[Lauren]

It was suffocating and serene, that was what anybody else would have felt while watching the dark scenery I was in. It was like a cave... There were no clouds or clear sky, just a roof of.. stone.

I've been waiting alone in this area for about half a day now, one second I was in Camila's arms and the next I was suddenly swept up into the air and into this place.

And it's not like I can't physically move away from this spot, I can use my body perfectly, but it felt like I was going to fall into a hole I can't climb out if I did leave.

It was dark as well, but a certain twinkle from little stones on the roof, almost like stars helped me see well, and somehow, I could feel my eyes burning a bit and it made the dark place look better in my vision.

Strangely, I'm not feeling even a shred of panic, being in this weird cave, with serene quietness and peacefulness calmed me down. A month of stress leaving my body and making me forget momentarily that my wife was probably raising hell now that I've disappeared.

Something at the back of my head kept nagging at me, telling me that I was finally home.

But whatever shit it was spewing couldn't be real. I know what home is.

Home is where Camila is, where I could be in her arms and see our family, Lucy and Dinah and all the others. It's where I'm happiest in.

It kept arguing, saying that she couldn't possibly be my mate when all she did was throw my life into a disarray of dangerous situations, of dissapointment in her choices.

I digress.

Ever since I met Camila, albeit she did make my life into a movie that was eerily similiar to twilight, she made me fall in love so easily that I didn't even have to question myself.

Love is all about exchanging and comprising. You don't just go into a relationship and only acknowledge all the good things about them, you also have to realize that they have faults. Imperfections that you either have to work with, or fall in love with.

Camila's far from the perfect woman I once thought of her was, she's arrogant, reckless and sometimes cruel, but she has a side where she's kind, charming and thoughtful. She never once did anything, aside from leaving for Summer, on her own accord with the intention to hurt me. She made decisions on what she thought was the best for the both of us.