👼-48

We need more babies!

________________________

Lauren was frowning, frowning so icily that even someone named Winter had to admit it felt chilly.

Summer was standing there, just standing there with a big pure smile. She was holding onto Winter's hand, tenderly giving everyone warmth while her older sister gave a frozen glare. Although supposedly, that was her casual look.

Camila was the purpose of their visit, and why the hell was Summer here? Lauren was frowning very hard indeed.

"Winter Night greets the supreme Child of Fenrir," A taller version of Summer, only with snow white hair and sharp eyes with a stiff and stern face said. She held the hand of her sister, leading her down to a similar kneel on one knee, "Summer Night greets the supreme Child of Fenrir." The high pitched and melodic voice from Summer added.

Camila's gaze was firmly locked on the younger sister, it was burning with longing.

And yet Summer was acting as though she hadn't met any one of them before now. The girl was smiling so warmly at them, so different from how Winter was metaphorically trying to bury the others with her glare.

Lauren cleared her throat, "Who sent you here?" She saw Camila flinch from the tone of authority in her voice.

Winter stood up, her stance rigid as she eyed Lauren down. In her eyes, this woman wasn't worth anything compared to the descendant of Fenrir, however if she was acquaintances with her, then she deserved a reply. "Our father sent us, Miss Mendes knows."

Madison appeared beside Ronnie with a look of curiosity, "My brother sent you? Bullshit. You didn't get permission." She knew these children.

Winter fixed Madison a look, "I'm only here for my sister, she was enamoured and wanted to acquaint herself with..." She looked towards Camila for an introduction.

"Karla Estrabao." Camila replied, a small smile subconsciously appearing on her lips as her eyes locked with Summer's. Her chest tightened when Summer gave her a smile back.

Ronnie crossed her arms across her chest, "Titan is not allowed to storm my manor if he discovers you came here." She was on neutral terms with her wife's brother.

Summer, who was still held by her sister flashed Ronnie a shy and adoring grin, "You promised me that I was free to visit you Auntie."

The word 'Auntie' made Lauren unintentionally chuckle, she bit her lip afterwards to stop the string of giggles. She forgot that Ronnie was literally an old woman.

Camila walked until she was directly in front of Summer, "Hey."

Ruby had whizzed from the backyard, three girls unfortunately hanging on her back. She stopped just in time before crashing on Madison. "Eeep!"

Madison side stepped, letting Ruby crash on the wall instead. Weiss, Diana and Akko were even more unfortunate to crash with her.

"Ooow." Ruby sat up with teary eyes, making Weiss hold off her anger to rub the bump on her partner's forehead. "Stupid dolt."

Akko was in a similar situation except that she was more distracted by the new guests to even realize she had a bump, "Who's they?"

Several people in the room winced at her grammar, Diana herself personally looking like she'd like to hide. "Atsuko, stand up."

Normani sighed, she was still stuck in a dazed dream. She pulled on Lucy's arm, "Let's go back, we might as well try to sleep or something. They can handle this themselves, we'll only be a burden."