🏖-32

I am heavily influenced by RWBY. No regrets.

I apologize in advance for the turn in this story, it's crucial for character development.

[ And this is where I really decide that the story should take a turn. ]

[I'm currently reading some RWBY fan fiction and SCREW YOU SCHNEES. Da fuck with the names?! ]

Also, Ewmila is over and I'm high on the feelings rn
____________________________

"Catch me if you can! Hahahaha!"

"Nooooo! Give me back Anne you jerk!"

Laughter of children rang across the streets of a small werewolf village. Lauren looked around and smiled faintly, compared to the other sub-packs they had visited, this was the most peaceful and homely type of pack.

Camila stood beside her, engaged in a conversation with the pack's alpha, a fairly old man with a short grey beard. "There's no need to prepare a room for us, we only need half a day to get my mate familiarized with the place."

Hale nodded his head, a friendly smile on his wrinkled face. "Of course. Feel free to visit me in the end afterwards."

Lauren bowed her head in respect towards the old man, she rarely bowed her head for anyone, except for Camila but she did do it for people she truly respected. Hale had been in service for 150 years, fiercely protecting his small pack from any danger and continuing it's progress. He had started it when he was 50 and now it still had it's cheer and peace even after a century has passed. Hale had managed to survive after the war and it greatly shown in his calm demeanor.

They waved the old man goodbye, both very relaxed from the general atmosphere. Camila sighed, "I wish Eclipse was this happy."

Lauren shared the same sentiment, Eclipse was peaceful however you would rarely see carefree people roaming the streets. She didn't blame Camila for this outcome, it was a thing that couldn't be dodged. As soon as Alejandro retired, the elders had slackened and the members had lost sight of their original goals. Camila's status was strong yes, but her reputation towards her members were weak. She didn't directly bond with them, she didn't capture their hearts in warmth. Instead they were scared of her. They feared her talent and skills, instead of respecting her as their leader, it was more like gang members fearing a mafia boss.

Camila never had the patience to deal with massive amounts of people, she was better on the field. That was why she was granted Dinah as her Beta, unlike her who was always two-faced and blood thirsty, Dinah was visibly kind and moral oriented. She could lead the pack all she wanted, she had the power and talent to do so.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." Camila suddenly announced, she bent over a bush and vomited vile green liquid.

Lauren patted her back, concerned for her mate. Camila had been vomiting since she had fought Brad, Ally had stated that it was because she pushed herself too much. She was supposed to have the strength of a human, and yet she skinned a grown werewolf alive.

Camila on the other hand, knew why she was really going through this.

The medicine Bonnie gave her was a self-healing one. It forced her regeneration to strengthen herself and now she was puking out the 'germs' she had in her body. This was the same thing kids experienced during their first few months of shifting, the bodies they had had to prepare so that when they shifted, they wouldn't cause any internal nor external damage.

Ever since she met and mated Lauren, her life had been thrown into an exciting disarray. There wasn't a single day that was boring with her mate around. Although it was even more busier than before.