✨-10

[Edited]

"A princess, that's what you look like tonight." Lexa complimented her wife with a shy smile

Clarke giggled as she leaned back to her mate's awaiting arms, "I'd rather be your Queen. Since you're one yourself."

*Lauren still isn't the official Luna remember, she needs to be introduced to her new pack first and go through werewolf marriage as a formality*

The moon looked serene somehow, as it glowed brightly in its full beauty.

"I really hope Lauren marks her tonight, that succubus is too sneaky after all." Lexa muttered as they basked underneath the glow.

Clarke took one look at the moon and smiled, "They'll be fine. True mates will always get through anything."

"Like you and I?"

"Like me and you."

••••••

Lauren followed Camila to the cabin inside the forest near the main house, it was used to train and let werewolves unable to handle their shift to let loose.

"I wanna be naked." Camila mumbled as she changed out of her dress. Quickly putting on an outfit she could shift out of easily.

Lauren felt her heart pound as she changed into her own outfit, Lexa had warned her that Camila might rebel against the marking. An alpha's pride or so she said.

She wanted to be covered from top to toe incase Camila suddenly felt like a real dog and acted by biting or scratching her.

"You look so protected love," Camila mused as she looked over Lauren's attire.

Lauren shrugged as they exited the cabin, looking around she could see that if the full moon wasn't out, everubting would be in darkness from the lack of stars.

"You want to follow me in a run or ride?" Camila asked.

Her mate replied by running first, smiling as she felt the wind brushing her face. She was going on a fast pace for humans, so Camila easily caught up with her. The alpha took her hand to hold and they shot through the woods.

Landing in the same secret lake, Camila walked slowly as she pulled her mate along, there was another special place besides this. They pushed through bushes until they arrived at a flower field. All kinds of random little flowers entirely ate up the plains.

"Wow..." Lauren breathlessly said as they walked up to the top of the field.

Camila had a very different smile as they faced each under under the full moon, one Lauren couldn't fully decipher, "Are you nervous Camz?"

"A bit.. Where do you want to mark me?"

Her Luna brushed her hair out of her face, tracing her fingers on the left side of Camila's face. They landed on the same spot Lauren's mark was, except on the left side. "Here."

Camila shuddered under her touch, "There? You want everyone to see you own me?"

"As much as you do mi amor." Lauren replied with a gentle smile. She knew how nervous Camila really was by how loud her heart was thumping.

Lauren placed one hand on her mate's shoulder, and another on the other side of her jaw to tilt her head to the side, before she initiated the marking, she recalled Camila saying the formalities.

"Do you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, accept I, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, a human, as your mate?"

Camila had sunk to her knees as Lauren's own aura had enveloped her, a sign of willingness to submit to her Luna. She had her eyes closed as she muttered a steady, "I do."