🧠-42

"What's the sexiest muscle on a man's body?"

"His brain"-Lauren Jauregui. (And Camila, but I can't remember if it's an official interview or not)

Btw funny thing I just thought of to share is that Lauren's appearance change in this story.

She looks like make-up less, simple and sweet Lauren from 2014 (where she wears comfortable clothes all the time) in the first 15+ chapters, but her style changes to Lauren with dark make up and a bit of black of everything 2015 (Leather Jackets, Short shorts) in 16-30 chapter. However from 31 and so on, her style goes to dresses that are both comfortable (silk) and a bit tight that shows her curves (with colors now) until to 37 (the thing she wears during tyren red carpets). When she arrives at the Pride, her style goes back to late 2015 - early 2017, dark, bitchy and an alpha type of aura.

Camila started out in her 2017-2018 style of women suits, dress suits and open chested suits. That's for the first 17+ chapters. Occasionally she would dress in skirts and tight tops (2014) for Lauren. Then from 17-30, she would always wear black shorts and a tube top with a black leather jacket she stole from Lauren. (imagine that video where she borrowed Lauren's leather jacket, but instead of pants, she wears shorts.), from 30 to now, she wears less revealing clothing, it varies from battle leather armour to a tight dress that slightly shows her ass (with color as well).

This is important to note, because it shows how their characters developed along the way.

__________________

I almost can't remember what's happening in these updates because I'm already 2-3 chapters forward.

[Lauren]

I skimmed through this thick book with focus and curiosity swimming in me. It was Ronnie's personal study note, everything that she recorded for the past 300 years was in here.

"Fenrir.. Fenrir.. Fenrir.." I mumbled.

From my own knowledge, a fenrir was somewhat connected to Loki in Norse mythology. A creature that ate the sun or something.

However this universe was different, I couldn't rely on that vague memory alone.

My eyes finally saw a page that was somewhat dedicated to fenrir.

Actually it seemed like it was Carmella's whole page since it had her name at the very bottom.

Ignoring that, I started to read.

"One of the most powerful creatures discovered to be only slightly weaker than Gods, if properly matured, a fenrir could defeat a God by itself." I read, Ronnie's hand writing was neat and easily read. "A rare specie, only seen once in a century. It's kind has slowly demolished over time, for how rare it was to breed them."

Breed? Not form a family?

I continued to read, "Fenrirs are known to be the lone wolves of the werewolf specie. They prefer solitude over companionship. It is known that their kind directly speaks with their goddess, therefore granting them the same rank as an High Arch Angel would to it's God."

Camila's kind of weird, but I know one of her biggest fears it to end up alone. She didn't seem to want solitude over companionship at all. But then again, so was Carmel.

"One of their abilities, is to shape shift to any size of their need. The largest shape that anyone has ever recorded in the history was the same size as The Pride itself. It is said the Fenrir had shown this ability after being threatened by the other creatures to be killed."