☀️-11

[Edited]

[Edited]

Lauren poked Camila's mark for the umpteenth time that morning, it was so squiggly and really different from hers. It was probably a foot long, starting from her neck going down to her collar bone. She figured it was a sun, she couldn't really guess. The marking was too confusing for her.

It was as dark as her own mark and it glowed a bit too. She wondered how  it helped Camila, considering she was already a werewolf. Maybe it made her stronger or something.

She didn't realize the woman was awake until she heard a raspy chuckle and two arms wrapping around her and pulling Lauren on top of her.

"Hello there Darling." Camila husked, her brown eyes looking exceptionally bright.

Lauren leaned in to kiss her, tasting coffee and cream when Camila didn't even drink one since yesterday, but it was sweet and tender. "Had a good sleep?"

Camila nodded her head as she sat up, adjusting Lauren in her lap, "I think I could probably control thoughts now." She blurted out randomly.

"You could control thoughts..?"

Eyes wide, with Lauren internally squealing at how cute Camila looked, she replied, "Well the extent of my telephaty was eavesdropping. I could probably evade minds." There was a look of pure fascination on her face.

Lauren pouted and grabbed her mate's face with her two hands, "You're thinking about that when we're both finally marked together??"

The younger Latina laughed, "I-I'm sorry, it was just so interesting."

When she saw her Luna still pouting, she smiled and pulled the woman in for another kiss, this time more passionate. "You know I'm happy right?"

"You sure act like you are," Lauren murmured as she felt a familiar thing poking at her butt.

Camila grinned, even if she was still feeling a bit weak, she still had some energy to flip them over. She sat up and pulled Lauren's top up, smirking as she began to tickle the woman's flat pale stomach.

Lauren's previous smirk got replaced by a split second panicked look as Camila tickled her, seconds later the room was filled with her baby giggles. "C-c-camz! S-stop it!"

Camila didn't stop, infact she increased her pace of tickling, even more happy to see Lauren laughing with her rabbit teeth out. "I'm just happy to be marked! Let me share my happiness!"

Lauren giggled, she tried prying the woman off, only for her wrists to be pinned above her head with me strong hold of Camila's hand. "C-c-Camz! I-i give! I-i g-give!" She screamed.

Camila gave her a big smile as she stopped and used her other free hand to hold Lauren's still giggling face, "You're the most beautiful, laughing like this." She murmured with a pink tint accompanying her cheeks as she looked into Lauren's eyes, always so bright, always so striking.