🎲-20

Smut warning.

Camila danced to Worth it in her latest IG live

Camila danced to Worth it in her latest IG live. We are seeing potential 5H reunion clues here!

Im dying- (Still 60 votes before the next chapter)
--

"You're so beautiful mi amor,"

Lauren flashed her a perfect smile, beads of sweat trickling down her cheek from her forehead as they both panted. Camila wiped it away with her thumb, groaning when Lauren suddenly tightened around her.

It was in the middle of the night and the moon was bright. They didn't need any other light aside from it. Before they decided for round (?), Camila insisted on making a small tent on their bed with the thin white silk they had gotten for their wedding.

Her wife rolled her hips against hers, both of her arms wrapped around Camila's neck loosely. They were both sitting up and Camila took the time admiring how gorgeous Lauren looked at that moment.

Messy black hair caressing down her back and some at the front of her chest, absolutely no make up on her face with her green eyes beaming bright. Swollen red lips that Camila had to bite and suck every 5 seconds or so, and pale skin that she wanted to cover in kisses.

She stifled a growl as she thrusted and made Lauren moan, her nails scratching Camila's spine deliciously. Her wife pushed her down on her back and proceeded to ride her in a fast pace.

Camila's hand went to her chest, kneeding Lauren's breasts, taking one nipple to rub in between her fingers while the other was in Camila's grip.

Lauren grinded on her roughly, Camila's dick in her was touching places it wouldn't normally reach unless they were in this position, "Baby, you feel so big inside me." She whispered, whimpering when Camila took her grip off her breast and gave it a harsh slap instead.

Immediately the pale skin turned red and Camila gave her a small smile, before Lauren's hair was bundled into her fist and pulled down, "This is where your little control of me will last. I like it better when you're in my mercy."

Lauren's butt and hips were raised higher in the air, both her legs tucked beside Camila's sides. She was leaning down while both of Camila's hands were at the back of her head, grabbing her hair into fists as she pounded into Lauren harder than before.

"F-fuck, that feels g-good." Lauren managed to say in between moans. She felt that familiar knot starting to form and she had to bite something to prevent screaming out from the force of Camila's thrusts.

Her alpha left a trail of kisses from her earlobe down to her neck, gasping and panting as she did. "You seem full of me Lo, do you want more of my cum?"

The mere idea of Camila shooting more of her warm cum into Lauren's womb made the woman whimper, she bit down on Camila's shoulder, preparing herself for another orgasm to come.