🍭-27

Heyoooo~ sorry, lol I dunno if I'm late but I just got back from an annual summer camp :), and I just returned home with a 2 month old puppy.
She's very pretty and very very clingy.
Her name's Lucy and when I have better internet connection, I'll show y'all a picture.
----

"🎶 Slow dance... with you. I just wanna..slow dance with you..🎶 "

"🎶 I know all the other boys are tough and smooth, and I got the blues, but I just wanna.. slow dance with you..🎶 "

Lauren reveled in the music, Camila was in the mood for a date and they ended up in a small club just a few kilomaters away from the pack.

"Do you like the singer?" Camila asked. She took a sip from her whiskey with a thin straw.

Lauren saw the singer earlier, she had long black raven hair and really pale skin. Her voice was smooth but mature, with a silky tone to it. "She's marvelous. You know her?"

"🎶 I wanna... slow dance with you.. I just wanna...slow dance with you..🎶"

"🎶 Why don't you take the chance..I've got the moves..I'd like to prove. I wanna.. slow dance with you. 🎶"

"Yes, fortunately I do. She's an independent one, always on the move for adventure. What's interesting is not her specie, but her mate's." Camila replied. She nudged Lauren to look at the woman sitting on the very front row. She was beautiful with an elegant royal aura, pink hair flowing down to her back. She had a soft smile as she listened to the woman sing on stage.

Lauren shifted in her seat as Camila dismissed the flirty waitress away, "You never did have a chance to meet Taylor and Karlie did you?"

"No.." the part vampire remembered a hazy memory of them running away from Russia and back to the US. "Maybe one day. They seem really nice."

Camila held her hand and stroked the back of it, "I'm glad. I'm very close with Taylor as well, it was convenient for her tour to be in Russia."

"Too convenient if you ask me." Lauren muttered. The singer finished the song, she got down the stage and slung an arm around the pink haired woman. Together they walked to Camila and Lauren's table.

Camila welcomed the couple with a smile, "Nice singing there Marceline, you haven't lost your touch at all."

The Vampire laughed, "I'm immortal Camila, I have all the time in the world not to lose it." she leaned down to look at Lauren, their eyes met and Lauren shuddered as she saw pure darkness in the other woman's eyes. "Yep, she's really my kind. Just diluted."

"How do you know?"

Marceline chuckled, shadows formed behind her and fangs grew rapidly. "That's because I'm the Queen of Vampires."

Lauren shuddered, the dreadful feeling went away when the pink haired woman smacked Marceline's head. "Sorry about that. I'm bubblegum, that's not really my real name but it's disclosed information, nice to meet you Lauren."

"She's a princess, an uptight one but she doesn't want to be called that in this world." Marceline mumbled, she kept some space between her and Bubblegum, "Anyhoo~ why'd you call to meet up Mila?"

Camila chuckled, she missed hanging out with the couple. Her affinity was really divided between the two of them, "To tell you the truth, I'm in grave danger right now."

"Huh? How so?" The couple sat down and Bubblegum reached for Camila's wrist, "I see..."

"What's the problem?"

Bubblegum frowned, "She's sort of half right now. Some parts of her is missing."

Lauren leaned against Camila's shoulder, how could she tell from a touch that Camila was in trouble in that way?