🌩-28

Y'all never felt actual relief until you hear your fucking cat meowing at the entrance of your home. Like the anxiety of the Pussy finding some other human better, or getting mauled by a Bitch. Jesus Christ my cat just came back.
------
P.s.: I'm not some clever mf, so I'm running out of emoji titles. Screw this.
-----
Fun fact: I'm easily influenced. No no, I'm not naive, it'll take a shipload of lies the size of the Ark to manipulate me. What I mean is that when I'm reading a certain book, and then write, I subconsciously copy the style without realizing it :). Therefore I apologize in advance if my writing style keeps changing from western to Eastern, Japanese, Korean and Chinese novels influence me a bunch!

---------

"Eh? You're asking me about that?"

Lauren calmly sipped her tea, she visited Raven in the afternoon and the other non-shifter was stuck in her office all day when she came. "Yeah, just an opinion that's all."

Raven twirled her pencil mindlessly, she didn't have a clear opinion on hybrids, more especially on how they were made possible to begin with but if it was Lauren who rarely asked for help nowadays, she was willing to entertain her. "Well, I haven't met any hybrids before the triplets before. And they're a very special case as well."

"Allyson was accepted into the pack after Camila picked her up and coincidentally, one of the old warriors was her mate. As you're well informed about, werewolves are wrung dry on magic. They can't use it normally, except for those who are gifted for it." Raven said, she leaned forward to tap an envelope on her desk. "This is an instant mail envelope, usually witches and beings who have magic, use this to transport messages. Kind of like Phones, but these can't be traced back unless you know who the sender is."

"Normal and average werewolves can't do that, so when Ally was pregnant with the triplets, I heard Camila was prepared to kill them if they drained Ally's life force. The triplets were in between pushing out their natural gifts and sucking them back in."

Raven drew something on her notebook while still talking, "Fortunately, Ally isn't an average witch either. She was able to stabilize the triplets in her womb from rampaging. She told me she had to suppress her own magic so they wouldn't be sucked out of her by the triplets."

"That's how dangerous cross-breeding is." She added while scribbling, "In your case, if you had been a normal human, everything would be fine because the only extreme thing you'll have to endure would be to push nutrients in your body to catch up with werewolf childbirth."

Raven pointed her pencil at Lauren, "But you're not, you have vampire blood in you. That's the worst case scenario for you Lauren."

"Vampires can't get pregnant in the first place, they're dead to the very bone." Raven sighed, she flipped to the next page. "Their blood is actually a preservative to keep them from turning into zombies."

Lauren bit her bottom lip, "But I'm more human than vampire, doesn't that count for anything?"

"I suppose, but you can't control how much your child will inherit. Maybe they'll be normal werewolves, half werewolf half human, a normal human or a breed like you that's kinda hard to pinpoint." Raven shrugged her shoulders, she continued on her work. "Or they could somehow take all your vampire genes and be stillborn. There's that sort of scenario too."

"Born stillborn?"

The healer took out another book, she flipped it open. "Yeah, basically dead. But you can't give up on it and assume the worst. There are records of infant being turned to vampires, they grew up normally but died at the age of 40. They managed to have vampire powers but the exchange was to die young."