⏰-43

A writer never knows how their story will finish. An outline isn't enough to tell them the whole journey. There will be changes that even they, will not expect.

[Fun fact: I had seriously dated 3 girls, (they were all Lauren types btw) and hooked up with like (???) other girls. I never counted since that's such a conceited thing to do lol.

Is there like a heterphobia thing? I dont know but I've always rejected boys. I was stubborn that I was a lesbian (I do like and are attracted to women), and I found guys to be boring and slow.

BUT I did experiment with 3 guys, 4? And I found out I'm bisexual homoromantic :) Basically, it means I'm okay with both genders for sex or anything sexual but I can't nor can I manage to grow any romantic feelings for men. (and butch lesbian unless I've grown emotionally attached to them)

So that means! It's okay if someone is experimenting, (the right way, like full consent with advanced confession). Don't trap anyone in a box and stereotype them!

BUT if you are experimenting, always inform your partner that there's a chance you may or may not actually be attracted to them afterwards. Don't use someone so selfishly for your own accord without telling them what's actually happening.

___________________________

Ronnie saw her student shudder, she gave her a pointed look until Lauren noticed and explained, "Sorry, it's just that my emotions are having troubles inside me."

"I suddenly had an urge to stab something." Rage was filling in her raspy voice, "I was in my own head, and suddenly thoughts of Camila finding someone else to relieve some stress or shit like that got through me and now I just want to kill a dragon or something."

Ohhhhh.. She hadn't remembered how hard it was for werewolf mates to go through long-term separation. "You know she's far too faithful for that type of thinking."

"I know." Lauren growled, "But I can't stop thinking about it. She has a dick and not to be sexist, because I know some girls can't even put on panties anymore, if she's going through heat without me, I'm going to be killing every single tree you have back there.

Ronnie frowned. She had to suffer for that girl's sake yet again.

She decided to use the ground for once, and walked closer til she had a hand on Lauren's shoulder, sending heat that shouldn't have been possible for the undead.

"Let's talk about something else. Like other stuff you're curious about. I'll lift the unsaid ban for now."

_________________

Meanwhile Camila felt a horrible shudder go through her entire body, it was so noticeable that Ruby had actually seen it and questioned her worriedly, "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah.. I think Lauren might be upset with me." She answered uneasily, it was unlike any other scare she had received in her life and Lauren didn't even need to be in front of her to make it happen, she glanced up from the book she was supposedly reading and realized she was at the part where the heroine's lover had fucked her mother.

Camila looked at Ruby with uncertainty, "Hey, what would you do if Weiss cheated on you? With your mother or sister?"

She saw a death of a smile on Ruby's adorable face, it fitted her title of Reaper perfectly.

"I'd make sure she will be able to feel every single lasting pleasure." She answered, silver eyes glowing, "Until she discovers that pain can be pleasure too, if you get what I mean."

Definitely a woman not to be angered.

Akko giggled beside them, "Hey hey ask me that question!"