movie sex| carlos mena

Carlos and I were about to watch a movie. I had practically begged on my knees for him to come over. He was a bit mad at me right now but he can't be mad at me forever right?

Carlos sat on the couch with his arms crossed looking at the tv. I made popcorn and picked a movie. I'm such a great girlfriend right? What I don't want to be home alone in this creepy ass house.

Carlos hadn't spared me a glance ever since he came, he didn't even givcall qthrough that door. It's starting to get annoying but it doesn't feel like he don't want to be here just that he messes with me.

I choose a movie; Fifty shades darker to be more specific. I've wanted to see this since it came out but haven't had the chance. Carlos still looked blankly at the tv while I was putting the movie in the DVD. Walking over to him I grabbed a blanket and a couple of pillows.

I sat down next to him laying a pillow on his shoulder while making myself comfortable. I grabbed the remote and played the movie snuggling into Carlos even more. He just stared at the tv, at one point I had to check if he was still alive which gladly he was.

30 minutes into the movie and Carlos hadn't made a move.

A sex scene came on and I noticed that Carlos started to shift around while giving me side glances. I quirked my eyebrow at him until I realized why he was moving around so much.

I smirked to myself quickly before turning back to the tv acting like I didn't notice his movements. Somehow (...choke choke...) my hand found its way to his thigh. He tried to get my hand off his thigh but it didn't work quite well.

He tried so hard to ignore my hand but couldn't. I could see it on his face. A while later I started to move my hand upwards his crotch. He was quick to out his hand in mine stopping me.

He was now fully looking at me. I moved my head to the side whispering in his ear.

"Don't worry I'll take care of it..." I left his ear and left open mouth kisses on his neck before sucking lightly. He let out a sigh of pleasure tilting his head back. His hand fell on mine and I slowly started to palm him through his jeans.

"Do something y/n" he breathed out. "Oh so now you're talking to me?" I lifted my head to meet his pleading eyes.

He stuck his bottom lip out like a baby. "It wasn't funny Carlos" I said serious

"I'm sorry baby" he placed his lips on mine and I kissed back desperate for his lips. I unzipped his jeans and took off his belt. Me and Carlos haven't had sex in a while and we both needed this.

I placed my hand in his jeans and boxers grabbing his dick making him hiss into my mouth. His body jolted forward when I started moving.

"Use your mouth babygirl" he breathed into my ear. Das the Carlos I know (He he he😏).

I threw off the blanket down on the floor slowly laying him down on the couch. His eyes were full of lust and desperation. He quickly took off his jeans and boxers making his cock go free. (This is only getting worse omg, I can seriously make this a 'try not to cringe' imagine).

I took my shirt, bra and sweatpants off. I grabbed his dick, slowly starting to pump it. Carlos tilted his head back in pleasure closing his eyes.

I placed my mouth on his tip causing his body to jolt up in pleasure. Low groans escaped his mouth as I slid my mouth down on his cock. I used my own hand to pump what I couldn't fit in my mouth and my other hand was down my underwear.

I rubbed my clit slowly moaning on his cock sending vibrations through his manhood.

"Shit." He groaned starting to shake a bit. I felt a familiar knot build in my lower stomach signaling that I was close. Carlos's dick started to twitch in my mouth and he came soon after, while I continued to rub myself until I had my orgasm to.

"My turn to make you feel good" he was quick to flip me over onto my back ripping off my underwear in the progress. He didn't waste anytime and slid into me. A high pitched moan escaped my throat and continued as he pounded into me showing no mercy.

"My fucking god Carlos" I moaned into his ear while running my fingers through his wet locks on his head.

His heavy breaths in my ear made me come closer to my high. I clenched my walls around him and he groaned as I did so. "Do that again" he groaned in my ear and I did as told.

As my high was close, Carlos stopped and slid out of me sitting down on the couch.

"Wtf why did you fucking stop Carlos?!" I said loud making him chuckle lowly.

"Ride me baby" was all he said. I quickly climbed into his lap and slid down on his dick. I moaned out and started to slowly make 8 figures with my hips which I knew drove him crazy.

"Mm fuck..." He said. His hands were placed on my hips and I started to move up and down.

I moved faster and faster and felt that knot build up in my stomach again. Carlos felt that I was close and started to move too hitting my g-spot. I moaned out loudly. My walls clenched around his dick and I felt him twitch inside of me.

"I'm coming....Fuck!" He groaned and shot his load into making me hit my high too screaming out in euphoria.

I climbed off his lap catching my breath. "I'm sorry for not speaking to you or giving you a kiss when I came, forgive me?" He pouted.

"I think I already did" I breathed out while giving him a kiss.

"Love you..." He whispered.

"Love you too..."