road trip| alex guzman

You and your boyfriend Alex for almost 2 years, went on a road trip, you made a stop to look at the view, you getting off the car and breath in the air, you felt fresh and free.

"It's beautiful here," you say looking at Alex. He nods and looks at the view. You roll your eyes "what the fuck is wrong with you? You've been bitching at me since yesterday! If you didn't want to do this we didn't have too."

He looks at you and rolls his eyes. "Fuck you Alex!" You say getting in the car.

He opens the door "get off the car!" He says "leave me alone I want to go home." He grabs your arm and pulls you out. "Alex!" You say mad at him.

"When were you going to tell me?! Huh?" You look at him confused. "What are you talking about?" You answer.

That you're leaving to your mom's house for a whole 2 weeks" you laugh "are you serious?" He looks down "Alex? Omg your so cute. I was gonna tell you at the end of our road trip." He smiles to one side "omg but I need to know as soon as possible, I won't be able to feel you for 2 weeks."

You start laughing again. "Calm down you will have made for the rest of your life." He smirks "can I have you now?" You smirk walking to the back of his car.

He follows behind you. You open the back door and climb in. You lay on your back. "You can scream as loud as you can nobody will be able to hear you." He says.

You feel his lips touch yours and shortly after he licks your bottom lip for permission. You tease him and don't let him in.

"Just let me in!" He smiles, and kisses you again.

With his hands he roams your body pulling you closer to him if it were even possible.

He squeezed your thighs here and there. He worked his way up pulling your shirt off your face.

"Here keeps this here." He says leaving your shirt as a blindfold.

He kisses you again going down to your neck he takes your bra off, he leaves love marks around your boobs.

He goes back up to kiss you but slides his hand down your pants.

He starts rubbing you. "Mmm" you say. Lifting your back off the back seat.

He pulls your pants down and then your underwear he throws it to the side.

He pulls the blindfold off and kisses your lips "I want to see your face when I make you cum."

He starts to eat you out, making you a moaning mess, he kisses and sucks on you.

You arch your back taking a full list of hair in your hand. You felt the way his tongue made circles around your clit.

You were about to cum when he gets off. "Why'd you stop?" You say breathing heavily.

He smirks, he pulls his shirt off, he then takes his belt and pants off along with his boxers.

You stare at him and his perfect body, man was he beautiful. He grabs your thighs and fixes himself between your legs.

Before going in he puts a condom on to his hardened self.

Without warning he slides into you making you gasp. He let's you get used to his length for a little then starts thrusting in and out.

You moan and arch your back off the seat. "Mmm Alex." You say moaning. He soon after starts going faster.

He grunts and moans "your so tight y/n" he says biting his bottom lip going faster.

You claw your nails into his back. "Faster Alex oh my gosh" he does as told and goes faster.

Thrusting in and out of you. "I'm about to cum." You say. "Wait for me." He says you nod. He starts thrusting faster.

Both of your moans fill the car. "Alex" you say moaning. He could tell you were at your end and so was he, his thrust were becoming sloppy.

"Me too babe." Ha says and grunts. He gives one more thrust and you both release at the same time. He pulls out.

He drops on your body. You are both breathing heavily. You draw circles on his back. As you both lay there naked.

"I love you." You say. "I love you too babe." He says.

Soon after he falls asleep next to you. Your eyes feel heavy and you soon drift off to sleep.