caught| alex guzman

Alex had just gotten home from a long day at work and you needed him...now.

Your son Ben was in his room playing video games he was 15 so he could take care of himself.

You jumped off the couch and stood next to the front door, to then you heard Alex so you waited until he opened it.

He unlocked the door and right when he opened it you jumped into his arms.

"Woah y/n I almost fell" he chuckled a bit.

"I'm sorry baby I just missed you" you replied giving a cheeky smile.

Alex dropped his bags and picked you up taking you to the couch he sat down and you straddled him.

His hands where on your hips while your head was resting on his chest, he grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv.

He had gotten into the show that was on you were already so horny and you needed him.

You decided to make it obvious so you started kissing down his jawline then his neck.

"Y/n stop I'm trying to watch this" he spoke quietly.

"But I need you" you said innocently.

"Later" he said annoyed.

You grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

"He-" you cut him off by kissing him.

He picked you up off his lap and carried you to your shared bedroom.

Once you got inside he shut the door forgetting to lock it, you almost instantly ripped off your clothes as he did the same.

You both have been so busy with work and family stuff you haven't had time for each other.

You pushed Alex on the bed getting on top of him.

"Let me ride you" you whispered into his ear.

You slip his cock inside of you moaning at the feeling you started off slow them you speed up the pace.

"Uh y/n fuck you're so tight" Alex moaned quietly not wanting Ben to hear.

"Fuuckk Alex" you whisper moaned.

You heard something that sounded like a knock but you ignored it.

Then your 15 year old walked in, you almost fell on your face from how fast you got off Alex.

"Omgg mom, dad I'm sorry" Ben said closing the door as quickly as he could. You and Alex decided to get dressed and go talk to Ben.

You knocked on the door of his room he opened it and looked down.

"Mom I'm sorry I knocked bu-" you quickly shushed him.

"Honey it's fine people make mistakes, we just came in here to see if your okay" you said while you heard Alex laughing behind you.

You smacked him and told him to shut up.

"Ben we were only pl-playing jenga" Alex said laughing as he almost fell over.

You giggled a little bit also.

"Well damn I need to find a girl to play jenga with." Ben said smiling.