dominant| carlos mena

"Babe I'm home and in need of a release!!" Carlos came home yelling. I was currently laying on the couch watching The Ring. I love horror movies, they're the best. The movies was half way and I was rudely lifted from the couch by Carlos.

"Let me down I want to keep watching" I whined punching his chest. "No y/n I'm in serious need of a release it's been a stressful day at work" he pouted at me. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior and gave in.

Carlos carried me the whole way up to our room and let me down just as we got in. "Fine but it's my turn to make you feel good" I spoke as my finger traced down his chest. I bit my lip and looked up at him, his brown eyes turned into a dark brown color.

I gently laid him down on the bed and straddled his lap soon after. I leaned down and placed my lips on his. It fast turned into a hot make out session, his tongue and mine were fighting for dominance. Carlos tried to put his hands on my exposed waist but I swatted them away.

"Uh-nuh, it's my turn to pleasure you" I opened the drawer next to our bed and grabbed a couple of handcuffs. I cuffed his hands to the headboard and legs to the bottom. He groaned when I trailed kisses down his jaw to his neck. I began sucking and nibbling on his soft spots as breathy groans escaped his mouth.

After I left a couple of hickeys on his neck I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lifted it over his head letting it rest behind his neck.

He looked at me lustfully and smirked at him before grabbing a blind fold putting it over his eyes. "I love it when your dominant baby" he smirked. I hummed in reply and climbed off him. I stripped from my shirt and bra throwing it somewhere in the room.

My finger nails traced down his toned chest, down his stomach clawing extra much on his abs. He let out a sigh of pleasure. "Babe don't take such a long time" he whined.

"I don't like whiny boys" I told him smirking. He groaned in annoyance just laying there. It's fun seeing him under control and not me under his control.

I put my hand over his bulge slowly stroking it through his jeans. I started to unbutton his jeans slowly sliding them down to his feet. I want back up grabbing his cock palming it. He let out a sigh in delight. I kept palming for 2 minutes before hooking my fingers in his briefs sliding them down.

His hard dick sprung out making him breath out as the cold air hit his member. I slid down my shorts and underwear leaving them on the floor.

"Do something y/n" he said moving around a bit trying to create some sort of friction. "Mhm what if I don't want to Carlos?" My finger traced down the tip of his cock to the base of it. He groaned in response.

Ok I'm done with teasing. I grabbed his cock starting to stroke it, using the pre-cum. I gave him a hand job for 3 minutes until I stopped walking over to the box with vibrators, dildos, and other stuff.

I grabbed a usual vibrator and walked over to him. I got over him to the other side of the bed and whispered in his ear; "eat me out" before straddling his face. I was facing his dick so I could pleasure him while he pleasured me.

His warm tongue started working wonder on my dripping core. I moaned out in delight as his tongue slid over my clitoris several times. I turned on the vibrator on the lowest and traced it up and down his chest.

He was whimpering underneath me for me to touch him. "Do you want me to touch you baby boy?" I asked. "Y-yes please y/n" he begged it was cute.

"Ok." I answered him. I grabbed his dick making his body jolt a bit and for him to let out a groan. I placed the vibrator on his tip moving it around a little bit. He started moving around with his legs and lower stomach making it hard for me to keep the vibrator still.

"Carlos stay still or I won't let you cum" I warned him and he stilled immediately. I love how much it means to him to cum it's funny. I grabbed his shaft to hold it still and turned up the vibrations a bit.

Carlos tongue darted in and out of my hole make the pleasure overwhelm me. My legs started to shake and the knot in my lower stomach was growing. He was prepared for me to cum but before I did I moved down to his stomach putting the vibrator on my clit cumming almost immediately.

I now sat on his lower abdomen moving my hand up and down his cock while the vibrator was laying on his balls. Carlos's groans filled my ear like music. His legs started to shake a little bit. I moved my hand faster and put the vibrator back on his tip.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" he hissed. "I'm coming, I'm coming" he moaned and I put the vibrator away for a bit and moved my hand top the tip squeezing making his body jolt and cum squirted out of his dick.

"Mm good boy" I said letting all of his liquids out. I dragged my fingers through his cum placing my fingers in his mouth. He sucked them clean until I moved back around and put the vibrator back, his legs started to shake again.

I stopped after 10 seconds hopping off his waist. Carlos was catching his breath as I put the vibrator back. I walked back to Carlos placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thank you y/n" I smiled at him even though he couldn't see. I pulled the blindfold off and uncuffed his hands and feet.

"I need to take a shower" he said getting up. "Care to join?" He asked looking at me with a dirty smirked.

I mirrored his actions and said; "sure.."