boss| alex guzman

You were heading toward Alex's office you needed him to look over some papers. Alex was your boss you've been working with him for over a year now. He was always so rude and was nice whenever he wanted too. When it came to you he was always rude.

You walk into his office, he was typing away on his computer he looks up at you and rolls his eyes. You look down.

"Mr Guzman, I need you to look over those papers and sign them." You say, he takes the papers from your hand. "Okay I'll give them to you later." He answers

"Okay um I just need to turn them in before, I get off work." He nods "I know." He says annoyed, "okay" you say playing with your fingers. You turn and leave.

"There's gonna be a party at my house I guess you can say, I want you there. Dress nicely don't embarrass me. I'll have somebody pick you up at 7, be ready." He says. "Mr Guzman, thanks but no thanks." You answer.

" I wasn't asking Ms y/l/n." He says, "okay." You say walking out.

Skip to party

You put on a black tight dress and curl your long brown hair. You apply your makeup and some perfume. You put some nude heals. You look at yourself one last time in the mirror. Smile to yourself.

You put on some lipstick when you hear honking. You grab your phone and walk toward the door.

You open the door and see Alex leaning on his door. He licks his lips and looks you up and down. "I didn't know you'd be the person that would pick me up." You say shyly.

"Well now you know." He says opening the door you get in the car and he walks around getting in.

You sit there, in awkwardness. You look over at Alex and look at him and what he was wearing you've never seen him out of his tux. Well I guess he still kinda was.

He was so beautiful everything about him.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He says. You feel your cheeks turn red.

You finally arrive at his house and you could hear the music from a far. Your jaw drops when you see how big his house was it was so beautiful.

You thought to yourself why he would want such a big house if he was all alone and didn't have a family. "Woah, this is beautiful." You think to yourself.

"I know right." Alex says. Your head shots towards him. I said that out loud. You give him a smile and he just looks away you get off the car and Alex waits for you to walk in together.

You walk in and there were people dancing and drinking. "By the way y/n you look beautiful." Alex whispers in your ear sending chills down your spine. You look at him.

Alex was never nice this was new. "Don't embarrass me." He says before walking away. Okay yeah there is the Alex you know and love. Did you hear the sarcasm.

You walk over to the bar and get yourself a drink. You chug it down and ask for another one.

"Y/n" you hear as you chug down another shot you turn and your face to face with Carlos.

"Mr Mena." You say. Carlos and Alex are best friends and the only thing was Carlos was actually nice at times. "Call me Carlos." He says.

You smile "okay Carlos." He chuckles. And you ask for another drink. "I'm gonna go dance." You say. He nods and you walk toward the dance floor and sway your hips to the song playing.

You sway your hips and let loose. The alcohol was starting to hit you. You didn't care anymore you were just gonna have fun now. You feel two hands on your hips and you start to grind on them.

You didn't know who you were dancing on but you were to tipsy to even care. You grind on each other. When you feel there hot breath on your neck "follow me." You here there voice the one you know, without a second guess.

You turn and see Alex. Standing before you. "Mr Guzman." You say a bit shy. "Shh come on" he says.

He leads you up the stairs and into his room he closes the door and locks it.

He slams your lips into your lips. You were against the wall.

His hands roam your body he squeezes your ass. He starts to rub against you he groans. As he sucks on your neck getting you wetter and wetter. "Jump." He says breathing heavily.

You do as told and he throws you on his bed and hovers over you.

Take your dress off in one swift motion. Along with your heals.

He starts to unbuckle his shirt and pants. After he takes off his clothes he hovers over your body again. You felt your skin touch his. Making you mentally moan.

You take off your bra and throw it to the side he kisses down your neck and kisses around your boobs leaving hickeys.

He keeps kissing and reaches into between your thighs. You felt his hit breath on your heat. He takes off your underwear with his teeth. He goes back in between your thighs and kisses them.

You moan lightly. You soon feel his tongue on your clit. You moan and throw your head back. He sucks on your clit and nibbles on it. He eats you out as if this was the first time he hasn't eaten in days.

You moan out loud, and grip onto his hair. Your legs slowly start to close. When his hands open them again. You gasp "I'm gonna cum." You say.

"Not just yet." He says. "Condom." He says. You grab onto his hand. "Just pull out." You say.

He pulls his boxers down. You look at him and see he was big. He's gonna kill me with that thing you think. He opens your legs and positions himself at your entrance.

He thrust in without warning. You gasp and throw your head back. He gives you time to adjust.

He starts to thrust into you. He was slow but starts to pick, up the pace. "Ohhh Daddy." You moan.

I guess he liked being called that because he starts to thrust fast. "Oh fuck your tight." He says, groans, and moans in your ear.

You claw your nails into his back.

"Faster daddy." You say. He listens and thrust fast. The bed starts hitting the wall following every thrust. "I'm gonna cum." You say. "Me too babygirl." He says. You cum and soon he pulls out and cums in your stomach. He lays next to you breathing heavily.

"Your pussy is better that I thought." He says. "Your dick needs some work." You say back jokingly. He chuckles.

"Faster daddy." He says in a mocking voice. You giggle and look up at him. "You really are beautiful y/n" he says.