pool| alex guzman

You and Alex, had been dating for a while now, you were currently in his house. You were both home alone.

You were sitting on the edge of the pool with your feet deep in. You feel a nudge on your shoulder and look up to a smiling Alex.

He sat beside you, and you put your head on his shoulder. You feel his hand snake around your body, then a hard shove you squeal.

You swim back up to the surface "Alex you are sooo dead." You say "get in here right now."

You say laughing. He pulls his shirt over his head and jumps in.

He swims back up and laughs.

You break into laughter and start splashing each other.

After about an hour of just messing around you both decided to sit for a while you sit on the steps of the pool.

You place your head on his shoulder. "I love you y/n" he says you look up at him and smile "I love you more Alex." Your lips brush against each other.

Both your lips move in sync with each other, you bite Alex's bottom lip knowing it was a turn on for him.

He squeezes your thigh bringing you on top of him.

He pulls you closer to him if it was even possible. Rubbing yourself on him.

You feel him slowly grow under you. He pulls your shirt over your head and quickly removes your bra making your boobs spill free.

He starts to unbutton your shorts. Sticking his hand into your shorts and rubbing your clit making you whimper and move your hips wanting more.

You start to unbutton his shorts and start pushing them down. He pulls them down exposing his hardened member.

You rub your finger over his tip making his breathing go uneasy.

You quickly remove your shorts and underwear and slowly float back to the top of the water floating away.

Without warning Alex slowly enters you making you bite your lip and throw your head back.

After he is completely in you,he looks you straight in the eyes as he moves you up and down. You close your eyes in pleasure and you throw your head back.

"Eyes open y/n" you nod and bite your lip.

You start to ride your boyfriend and he moans and helps you move faster by putting his hands on your hips.

He moves his hand down to your clit making you almost come undone. You squeeze your eyes shut and look down. As the pleasure was taking over you.

"EYES OPEN." Alex growls and you shoot your eyes open, staring back into his dark ones.

"Fuck." He says under his breath as he thrust into you harder.

"Alex I'm gonna cum." You say. He nods "eyes open okay?" He says.

You cum as you stare into his eyes. Soon after you felt his warm liquid shoot inside you making you fall into his chest.

His heart beating quickly and his chest raising up and down.

After a minute or two of just sitting there Alex finally speaks up. "Come on we should go get cleaned up."

You nod, as he brings you up, you whimper as you loss contact.

"I'll meet you up there in a minute I'm going to get all the clothes okay?" He says.

"Okay babe hurry in." You say as you get out of the pool.

And Alex swims to get the clothes. You felt a sharp pain between your legs making it hard for you to walk.

"Why are you walking like that?" Alex asks in a teasing manner making you roll your eyes.

"Oh fuck you Alex." You say.

"I love you too babe." He says before you enter the house.