let's get to it then| alex guzman

Alex walks into your shared home as you sit on the couch. One year old child in lap. You can tell he's angry. "Hi babe!" You try to lighten the mood a bit. "Hi," you hear him mumble from the kitchen.

He emerges with a glass of water. Alex kisses your child's head which makes her giggle. He then kisses your lips roughly. "This is gonna be a long night," you think. He smiles at you a bit and then turns his attention to "Dora and friends."

When it's 8pm the babygirl falls asleep in your arms. "I'll take her babe," Alex says, he takes the child out of your arms and wraps her in his. When he comes back down five minutes later he sits on the couch next to you.

"What happened?" He just shakes his head no at you. So you do what you need to. You kneel on the floor between his legs. "What are you-" but he catches on before ending the sentence. You undo his belt and work on the buttons and zipper. Once they are done you pull them down with his boxers.

His absolute huge cock shoves into you. You bite you lips trying so hard not to let anything come out. Alex comes all the way out and then pushes strongly back in. "Oh god baby. I need to hear you." You let out a scream and he moves his hips, finding your spot. "Oh my god. Daddy! Fa-faster! Please daddy don't stop!" And he hammers into you.

"Ugh daddy I'm gonna cum." He keeps thrusting hard. "Hold it babygirl wait for daddy." He keeps hitting your g-spot as you scream. "Okay. Come baby." You cum all over him as he squirts into you. He keeps thrusting slowly, coming down from his high. When he pulls out he wraps his muscular arms around your waist and turns you over so you are on top of him.

"I love you babe." "I love you too" you say. "But... um are you on birth control?" You look back at him weird. "No." His eyes come out of his skull. "I didn't use a condom," he whisper screams, putting his hands over his face.

"Hey. I don't mind. We're a family. Quite possibly plus one. You don't anymore stress today so let's go take a shower." You stand and wait for him. You walk into your rooms bathroom and turn on the shower. He comes up and smacks your ass. " One more babygirl," he says and you look at him. " Or we could go round 2, daddy."