feels| carlos mena

"y/n..." Carlos said warily. I just giggled and steeped back more.

"Yes?" I question holding back a smile.

"Give it back." He says holding his hand out.

"You don't even know what I have!" I say.

"It doesn't matter! If it's mine, then I want it back!" He says pinning me against the wall, smiling. His words, not mine.

"But it isn't." I say sheepishly.

"Yes it is, I saw you take it from my drawer." He says.

I giggled and duck from beneath him, taking off to the other side of the room. Carlos grabs me by the waist and I scream laughing again.

"Oh no you don't! You tricked me!" He says throwing me over his shoulder. I squeal and lightly punch his back.

I never had anything that belonged to him. He's been cheating on me with his phone so I had to come up with something to get my boyfriend back!

"No, I helped you. You were spending more time with your phone than me." I said with a pouty lip. He throws me down on the matress and crawls on top of me as I laugh.

"I'm sorry, princess." He says kissing my stomach lightly. I let out a shaky breath.

His lips moved up toward my neck, making me let out a small whimper for more.

He pulls my shorts off and takes off his jacket that wasn't needed in this 80 degree weather anyway.

I pulled his shirt over his head and throw it on the floor.

His lips attach themselves to mine and that's when I just took over. I pulled his pants off and my shirt.

I crawl on him and start kissing his neck. His hands went down to my ass and he gripped it tightly with his big hands.

I found his sweet spot and started sucking on it. He let out a moan and gripped me harder, it didn't hurt though.

"F-fuck you're so good at this." He moans and I continue making hickeys all on his neck. They were definitely visible. He unclasped my bra and dropped it over the side of the bed.

He flips is so now I'm underneath him. Both of us now only in our underwear.

"Oh the things you make me wanna do to you." He whispers in my ear. I smiled and pressed my plans on the back of his neck.

"Then do it." I whisper sexily in his ear, nibbling on it. He let's out a long, eager sigh before in a swift move...pinning my hands above my head.

He started kissing my lips again and I gladly kissed back. One of his hands held mine in place above my head while the other one went up and down my leg and side. I shivered under his touch.

He slowly pulls my underwear down and throws them aside. I smile and bite my lip.

"Argh, that lip." He says pulling my lip out from my teeth with his thumb. He takes my bottom lip in between his teeth and I giggle.

I start kissing him again and he stops to take his boxers off and resumes the kissing. His finger starts swirling on my clit, giving me amazing pleasure.

"C-carlos." I whisper grasping his wrist. He smirks and I let out a quiet moan.

He stops and I give him a wtf look.

"I want to be in you when you cum." He says huskily with a wink, my heart stopped at his adorable wink.

"Okay." Is all I let out. He smiles and takes a condom from his drawer, sliding it on and getting into position in front of me.

"Are you ready?" He asks looking at me. I nod biting my lip.

He thrusts into me and I gasp for a minute. He started thrusting in and out and I winced at the pain getting used at his size but it turned into unbelievable pleasure.

I moaned and gripped his shoulders. He slowed down a bit.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asks, his voice full of concern.

"No, no I'm alright." I say smiling. He sends me another smile back and picks up the pace.

I dug my nails into his back and moaned loudly.

"O-oh my god." I moaned. He went faster, like my moans were fueling him. The faster he got, the more I needed.

"Oh m-my gosh. C-carlos f-faster!" I moaned loudly. He goes faster grunting occasionally with his face in my neck, kissing it.

He hits a certain spot that made me moan louder than loud. He hit it over and over again and I just screamed in pleasure not being able to speak.

"That's right, let everyone know who makes you feel this way." Carlos says grunting with a smirk. I threw my head back not able to contain myself.

I feel a knot in my stomach and I think I know what it is.

"C-carlos i-i'm gonna cum." I stutter. He grunts going a bit faster.

"Me too, princess. On 3." He says.

"1..2..3." he counts and I let loose. Hair condom becomes warm inside me and I giggle. He pulls out and lays next to me with a smile.

"Thank you." I whisper to him, putting a hand on his cheek. He closes his eyes and sighs like his absorbing my love.

"For what?" He asks.

"For being the one to take my virginity." I say and his eyes widen and he sits up still panting.

"I was your first?" He says in disbelief.

"Yes, and I love you. Don't freak out." I say pulling him back down next to me. Soon a big smile spreads on his lips.

"Yay..." Is all he says and I burst into laughter.