shower sex| alex guzman

You woke up in Alex's arms you smiled at his sleeping face.

You got up slowly not wanting to wake him up once you got out of his grip you grabbed one of his shirts and some shorts.

You walked into the bathroom and turned it on warm and you started taking off your clothes and got in you were washing your hair and you heard the bathroom door open you knew it was Alex.

You had shampoo in your eyes so you couldn't open them then the shower curtain opened and you finally washed the soap out your eyes Alex asked if there was room and you smiled and said no he just smiled and got in anyway.

He was washing your back and you then felt his hands on your hips so you started grinding and he just put his head back then picked you up and slammed into you (you were on the pills) you were a moaning mess.

"Ahhh Alex" you moaned loudly.

"I told you not to call me that what's my name!!" Alex groaned.

"D-daddy" you moaned.

"That's right babygirl" he said breathing fast.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum" you said stuttering.

"Not yet princess wait a little longer" you started shaking from the intense orgasm Alex's thrust got sloppier which meant he was about to cum.

"Alex I can't hold it in anymor-"

"Shhh cum already" he said with that you came and got out of the shower still shaking from the orgasm you got dressed and so did Alex.

You went and sat on the bed and soon Alex came in.

"ROUND 2" Alex screamed coming in with just a pair of shorts.

"Damn right" you laughed as he got into you.