morning sex| carlos mena

I woke up by the annoying sound of my boyfriends alarm. It was a Monday and he was going to work.

My one leg was over his legs and my head was on his chest. His hands were wrapped around my waist. I felt him move a little bit underneath me.

"No please don't leave" I mumbled.

"Baby, I have to go to work and you know that" he said.

I groaned, rolling my body more on top of his. He let out a breathy chuckle trying to push me off.

"Mm, no" I started to grind my heat against his member causing him to grunt. I smirked to myself knowing that he wasn't going to leave if I didn't finish what I started.

My nails raked down his stomach which I knew made him weak. "Mm I love the things I do to you" I seductively whispered in his ear. He let out a groan while his hands explored my body.

"Shit y/n" I felt him grow hard under my touch. I started to palm him through his boxers, squeezing a little now and then. His body twitched when I touched him.

"Stop teasing and do something y/n" he grunted.

I hummed in response, throwing off the covers from us. I looked up at him whilst pulling off his boxers. His breath was unsteady meanwhile he inspected me. He threw his head back in annoyance while I kept pulling his boxers off slowly.

Okey enough with the teasing. I grabbed his already painfully hard dick moving my head up and down using the pre-cum so I wouldn't hurt him. A throathy groans escaped his mouth when my wet lips touched his tip.

His legs twitched when I started moving up and down using my hand what I couldn't fit in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip sucking lightly.

"My fuck y/n, you make me feel so fucking good" after that sentence a loud groan left his mouth and I felt him come close to his climax. I took my free hand to fondle his balls. His stomach moved up and down at a rapid pace and sweat was forming on his forehead.

"I'm gonna cum" he groaned. I hummed against his cock sending vibrations through his manhood as he finally let go. His liquids filled my mouth and I looked up at him while I swallowed.

"I got to g-" he started. "I'm not done" I said in a demanding voice.

I slid my panties off and threw them somewhere across the room. When I had sat up my hair in a bun I straddled his lap. His dick was still hard at the sight of me naked.

My lips played in a smirk at him as I slid down on his dick making both of us let out a loud moan. I needed to adjust to his size before I started to move. The feeling of his length inside of me grazing my walls and stretching me out made me close to my climax.

My hips moved up and down in a slow motion wanting this movement to last much longer. When his tip hit my g-spot I moaned out loud, a bit to loud.

His fingernails dug into my waist as I increased the speed. "Carlos fuck" I moaned. My walls clenched around his length throwing him closer to his climax. His finger started to rub circular motions on my clit making me scream out and hit my peak.

Euphoria took over my body as I felt his cum inside of me. I fell to the side.

"That was a good morning fuck but I really need to get to work baby" he breathed. "Mhm, night Carlos" my eyes were already closed when I felt his lips in mine. "I love you" he whispered against my lips.

"I love you" I replied. He pulled the covers my naked body before getting up and get ready for work. I was already in a deep sleep when he had left.