make up| alex guzman

"How do you not want me to be mad?" You yell angry. "Babe she's just a friend." He says throwing his hands up.

"Don't babe me! We started off as friends you remember?" You say back. "Okay babe I won't be friends with her anymore." You roll your eyes.

"You know do whatever you want, at the end of the day I do me and you do you boo." You say walking away, he grabs your wrist and pulls you in.

"Oh shut up." He says hugging you. You try and get out of his grip. "Make me" you spit back.

"Oh babe you won't be quite you'd be yelling my name." He says. You roll your eyes.

"Fuck you Alex." You say.

"My pleasure." He says throwing you on the bed. You squeal. He quickly hovers over your body before you can get off. "Alex I do-" you get distracted by his hand rubbing your clit.

You bit your lip trying to hold your moans back. He starts to go faster. You close your eyes and throw your head back. "Alex." You say barely being able to.

Before you know it your jeans we're in the floor along with your underwear. You close your legs, and he roughly opens them again.

"I'm gonna need this to be open for me babygirl." He says. "No you don't get this because youuuu." You try saying but get distracted with his tongue touching your heat.

You start to moan out in pleasure. "See you sure you don't want this?" He says smirking.

You nod. "Words baby." He says "yess daddy touch me." You say. He smirks and looks down at your heat he licks his lips before he starts to suck your clit. He sucks on it a pacifier.

"Oh my gosh Alex!!" You yell out. You start to raise your hips in pleasure and he pushes them back down. You take a fist full of hair.

"Alex I'm gonna cum" you say moaning. "Not just yet baby" he says. He takes off his clothes and takes off the rest of yours. He hovers over you and kisses you. He opens your legs.

You felt his length over your heat. He starts teasing you with his tip. "Alex just do it." You say.

"Alex?" He questions. "Daddy just fuck me already." You say angrily. He plunges into you. You gasp, in pain and pleasure,he gives you time to adjust to his length.

After a while he starts to thrust in and out. You bit your lip and throw your head back. "Oh fuck daddy" you yell out, moaning.

"Gosh y/n your so tight." He says groaning he starts picking up the pace.

You claw your nails into his back. He kisses you and you moan into the kiss making him go faster.

Alex was always gentle but he was being rough this time and you liked it.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum." You say moaning. "Hold on babe" he says. You do as told and he thrust in a couple more times. "Cum for me babe." He says. You tighten around him and cum all over him. He gives one hard last thrust and pulls out. He cums all over your stomach.

He starts hovering over your body breathing heavily.

He kisses your swollen lips and then your pink cheeks.

He lays beside you. You get up clean yourself and come back to bed, with him. You both cuddle under the blanket and watch Netflix. With your naked body's touching.