jealous| alex guzman

You and Alex had been dating for 2 years now, you where both shopping for clothes.

Alex sat down for a while you look around. As you were looking at the dresses a young boy that looked your age approaches you.

"Hey, my name is Anthony and I saw you from a distant and thought you were beautiful." He says scratching the back of his head.

"I wanted to know if I can have your number?" He asks you giggle "oh uhh..." before you can finish you feel a strong hand wrap around you.

You quickly turn around and see angry Alex his claw clenched and giving Anthony a death stare.

"She has a boyfriend, and that boyfriend is me." The young boy turns red "I-I'm sorry I didn't know."

"Well now you do, now beat it!" Alex growls, Anthony flinches and walks away.

I look up at Alex "really you didn't have to be rude." You say shoving the clothes you had in your hands into his chest and walk away.

"Y/n wait." He says throwing the clothes to one side and going after you.

You cross your arms and turn around "what?" You spit "you are mine, my girl." He answers.

You continue to look at him. "Say your mine." He says coming closer to you for only you to hear.

"Alex I know this." You say slightly moving back.

His eyes turn dark, "let me show you why no man should never even breath the same air as you." He growled.

He grabs onto your arm and pulls you out of the store "Alex you know..." you get interrupted when you and him are now in a storage closet.

As Alex closes the door and locks it behind him. He pulls you up on a table that was in there and spreads your legs making you gasp.

He moves his body in between your legs. "Alex somebody is gonna hear us." You say.

He begins to unbutton your shorts bringing his hand down your shorts.

You felt his cold fingers touch your clit making you throw your head back.

He kisses up your neck and whispers in your ear. "Good, let everyone know how good I make you feel." He answers making chills go down your back.

You bite your lip trying to hold in your moans as Alex picks up the speed.

You let out a light moan, "Alex I'm about to cum." You say.

"Do it." He growls.

He pulls down your shorts and underwear and throws it to one side. He spreads you legs one more time.

He shoves two fingers into you and then adds another and another. As he pumps his fingers in and out of you, you moan and throw your head back.

He takes his fingers out making you whimper at loss contact, but soon after felt his hot breath breathing on your clit.

He flicks his tongue making you gasp and moan. You bite your lip from moaning out loud.

You begin to close your legs but Alex opens them more and holds them tightly open.

"Alex I'm gonna cum." You say as your fingers get lost in his hair.

"Do it." He mumbles making you go over board, soon after you cum.

Alex stands up licking his lips. You stare at him breathing heavily. "You thought I was done?" He questions.

"What?" You say breathing heavily, "I told you I was going to show you why no other man should ever even breath the same air as you." He says.

You just stare at him as he removes his shirt and pulls down his pants leaving him in just boxers.

He pulls you shirt over and unclips your bra having your breast spill free.

As he pulls down his boxers he strokes his member "fuck y/n you make me so hard." He says as he walks towards you.

He connects your lips together and your naked body's meet. Making you mentally moan.

You feel him start to fix himself at your entrance and soon after he slowly slides in. You feel every last inch of him. You wrap your legs around him wanting him to move.

He pushes you down where you are completely laying on the table and pushes your legs up and open to give him more access.

He starts to thrust in and out. Making you arch your back off the table and moan.

"Fuck y/n." He moans under his breath thrusting fast and fast with each stroke.

You moan and throw your head back. He runs his fingers up from your chest down to your clit rubbing it making you bite your lip since you wanted to scream.

"Alex I'm gonna cum." You say moaning. He groans and nods. "Me too." He answers.

After a minute you cum releasing all over him. He thrust in and out a couple more times pulls out and cums on your stomach.

He closes his eyes and tries catching his breath. He picks up your clothes and puts it on the table.

You both cleaned up and get dressed. You were nervous and hoped nobody heard. aLeX slowly opens the door and the light makes you squint your eyes.

You got a few stares but you didn't care. You and Alex hold hand to hand and walk back to the car and head home.