threesome| alex and carlos

Y/n POV

Carlos and I have been dating for three months, things were going good, but here lately Carlos has been acting weird and he won't tell me anything. Everyday for the past two weeks him and I fight over stupid reasons, the only person that really listens to me is Alex, he is there when I need him, he's like my brother.

Carlos came in my room snapping me out of my thoughts screaming "why can't I do anything right!!" He was mad at himself "what's wrong babe?" I asked in a slight whisper "I got fired from my job" he said with his head in his hands. "Don't worry, everything will be okay, before you know it, you'll have another job" I said rubbing his back gently.

"No it's not, y/n you don't understand I'm not going to find a job as quick as you think I am" he said almost yelling at me. Alex came down quickly after "what's all the yelling about?" He asked confusingly "Carlos is stressed" I said quickly but quietly.

Alex mouthed "about what?" I mouthed back "he got fired" after that he went back upstairs to his room. Gosh Carlos is hit when he's stressed I thought to myself, I couldn't help myself but to kiss him passionately on the lips, it soon turned into a heated make out session.

Before I knew it we were in his room on the bed, we both pulled away for air and continued. I tugged at the hem of his shirt to take it off, he got the message and did so, he then took mine off. We didn't get much farther because we heard moaning from Alex's room.

Carlos POV

I got up and went to Alex's room and he was jerking off while saying y/n's name, he didn't see me so I went back over and asked y/n if Alex could join and she said yes.

"Alex, do you wanna join y/n and I?" I asked making him jump a little, "you sure?" He asked being confused "yeah, come on", he got up almost immediately and followed me.

Y/n POV

Alex and Carlos walked in, and damn I didn't know how hot Alex was. They both started to kiss my body leaving hickeys everywhere, I was moaning slightly. Carlos then got up and went to the closet while Alex was eating me out.

Carlos came back with handcuffs, vibrator, and a blindfold. They first cuffed my hands and legs to the bed frame, then blindfolded me, I felt the vibrator being pushed into me forcefully causing me to scream out in pain. Then being turned on to the highest setting, I was a moaning mess.

I then felt a dick being poked at my mouth I opened up and took it, I heard moaning, and instantly knew it was Alex. I felt the vibrator being pulled out and Carlos slammed into me, causing me to scream/moan out his name. Good thing the boys aren't home yet I thought to myself.

Christopher POV

Sebastian, Giovanny, and I got home five minutes ago, as soon as we walked in we heard slight moans coming from upstairs, great, R.I.P my innocents.

Y/n POV

By now Alex was face fucking me and Carlos was eating me out, Alex finally came in my mouth with a loud moan and I swallowed all of it while looking at his beautiful brown eyes. They uncuffed me, and took the blindfold off.

Alex then layed down asking me to ride him, I got in top of him and slowly sank down he moaned softly as Carlos was making out with me full tongue, I came for the seventh time and I got off of Alex panting.

I sucked off Carlos, after a while he came while moaning, I swallowed and got up kissing him roughly making him taste himself. We got cleaned and dressed, since I couldn't walk Carlos carried me downstairs with Alex, when we got to the end of the steps, Christopher, Giovanny, and Sebastian yelled at us to never do that when they were home again, we just sat on the couch watching YouTube.