tease| alex guzman

ALEX Guzman

~hey babygirl wyd? 😏

Y/n

~waiting for you.

ALEX Guzman

~on my way home. just saying I'm a little tense😏😏 I might need some assistance.

Y/n

*Nude picture*

I'm waiting😏💦💦💦

ALEX Guzman

~don't mess with me babygirl you won't like it.😈

Y/n

~i want you daddy😩😩💦

ALEX Guzman

~be there in 5. I better have a show when I walk in.😏😏

Y/n

~You Have No Idea.😏😏💦

You were in only bra and underwear. You decided to tease him even more. You recorded yourself. You start by squeezing your right boob and then working your way down.

You slip your hand down your underwear and run your clit. You let out a low moan.

You stop the video and send it to Alex.

ALEX Guzman

~Fuckkkk😍😍😍😍💦💦💦 you are getting it so bad😈😈😈😏

Y/n

~i need to be punished daddy😩💦

ALEX Guzman

~im here I'm going up.

After a minute or two you hear the door open. You start to rub yourself in fast circles.

You moan throwing your head back. Alex walks in. "Damn I wish I could walk into every room and see you like this" he says licking his lips.

You continue to rub yourself and moan. "Alex." You say moaning.

"Yes?" He answers "I need you I want you to touch me." He smirks "beg" you throw your head back and moan.

He hovers over your body and removes your hand. "Beg" he says licking your fingers.

"Please daddy touch me." You say breathing heavily.

He kisses you and slowly works his way down your neck.

He slips his hands down your underwear and twist it and pulls it down. He starts rubbing you.

You moan throwing your head back. "Oh my god." You say.

"I'm about to cummm." You say arching your back. He stops. You look at him confused.

"You were a bad girl remember, your getting punished."

A smirk grew on your face. You know that if you felt uncomfortable in anyway Alex would stop.

You flip him over where he's on the bottom and your on the top.

You take his shirt off and then pants leaving him in just boxers.

Your rub him with your arm threw his boxers and he groans.

You straddled him and start to grind on him. You felt yourself get wetter and wetter by the minute.

You kiss him and bite his bottom lip. "Your teasing me again." He smirk.

You pull his boxers down and lick his tip.

He throws his head back. You swirl your tongue on the tip of his length. "Stop teasing me."

He pushes your head down. He was to big but you tried to take as much of him as you could.

The rest of him you would take in your hand and move your hand with the rhythm of your head.

He held your hair in a ponytail and pushed you up and down.

He threw his head back and groaned. "Don't stop fuck y/n"

You swirl your tongue around his length. He came in your mouth, and as a good girlfriend you swallowed his cum.

You had cum on the side of your mouth you wiped it with your finger and out it in your mouth.

You looked him dead in the eye. "Damn you taste good." You say.

He chuckles and flips you over. "You made daddy feel good now your turn." He says with a smirk.

He flips you over and does small circles around your heat. "Just do it." You say. He slams into you without warning.

You gasp. He lets you adjust and then starts thrusting in and out.

You claw your nails on his back and moan.

"Faster." You say. He obeys and does faster. You feel your legs trembling.

"I'm about to cum baby." You say. He thrusted even faster.

"Me too babe hold on."

He says you tighten around him and can feel him twitch. "Cum babe cum." He says.

You both cum he breaths heavily and pulls out.

He lays beside you as you both breath heavily.

"Y/n?" You look him in the eyes. "Yeah babe?"

"Marry me..?" He says.

You look at him confused. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side... marry me."

"Yes Alex I will marry you." You say with a big smile.