touch| alex guzman

You had always touched yourself, ever since a young age. You used to rub yourself through your panties. You used to finger yourself all the time. But you haven't had to do that for about 3 years now because you got together with Alex. He always gave you pleasure, he always gave you what you needed.

Alex had been super stressed out lately and you hadn't spoke for ages, only little things like "I love you" and "goodbye" or "goodnight". He'd been working late and you hadn't been getting much 'action'.

It was 10pm the time Alex usually got home. You'd been craving good touch all day and he still wasn't home, you decided to go upstairs and wait. It had been 15 minutes and he still wasn't home. Your hand trailed from your chest to your clit, you made circular motions imagining it was Alex's fingers rubbing you. Your finger entered your hole and thrusted adding another finger, you hit your g-spot causing you to moan loudly.

Alex POV

I'd been working super late recently and me and y/n haven't had time to do anything. At the most we would give each other a kiss. I finished extra late tonight and I was really stressed. I knew what I needed. I needed y/n.

I arrived at home and the door was unlocked. I opened it and heard loud moans coming from our room. I y/n cheating!? What is she doing!?

I walked upstairs and looked through the crack in the door, I see y/n touching herself. Damn it was hot, she was so wet I could hear it.

Alex walked in instantly pressed his lips on y/n's it turned into a heated make out session. Alex's hands trailed over y/n's body then to her clit. She let out a loud moan.

"Baby I need you" y/n said.

Alex took off every item of clothing he had on then got on top of y/n.

He pushed himself in without any warning.

"No moaning princess" Alex grunted.

Y/n put her hand over her mouth as Alex pushed in harder while rubbing her clit and sucking on her neck.

"DADDY!!" Y/n moaned.

"Bad idea princess your gonna get punished!" Alex grunted through his teeth.

Alex slammed in harder and deeper. Making y/n moan uncontrollably.

Finally Alex and y/n came as their juices mixed together.

"Now your punishment.. ughhhh fuck" Alex groaned.

Y/n gulped as Alex put her in all 4's.

He slapped her ass hard leaving a marks.

"1......2......3." Alex kept slapping her ass causing y/n to moan loud. "Fuck daddy I love it when you spank me" y/n moaned.

Alex then lowered his head putting it under y/n.

He began licking and sucking y/n's clit. Causing her to squirt.

"Damn baby I made you squirt!!" Alex joked.

"Shut up" y/n laughed slapping his chest playfully.

For the rest of the night they cuddled... until it was time for round 2!!