"dont forget about me"

OLIVIAS POV
-3 days later-
"I'm gonna miss you so much!" I said while
Hugging Grayson.
"I'm gonna miss you so much. We will Stay in touch right?" He asked pulling away from the hug and looking me in the eyes.
"Totally!" I said
"Come on grayson it's time to go." Ethan said rolling his eyes.
"I'm gonna miss you, i love you." He said letting go and taking two steps back.
"I love you too." I said wiping my tears.
He smiled and walked away.
"And Grayson" I said kinda loudly.
"Yeah" He asked turning around.
"Don't forget about me." I said completely breaking down sobbing.
"I could never" He said while his eyes became glossy.
I softly smiled and watched him walk onto the plane. I drove him and Ethan to the airport. Ethan never liked me. Always hated me. I never really knew why. I would walk into their house and he would let me in but roll my eyes. Or when we would go to the beach her would call me a fatass. (She's rlly skinny btw like tiny. She's portrayed by Olivia rourye btw) whenever we would have a movie night and me and Grayson would snuggle he would scoff I never understood. Oh well. Their gone now.
Even though Grayson said he would never forgot about me I knew he would. He would get a girlfriend and move on. He would live life without me or his child. I fell to my knees just thinking about everything.
"Hey are you alright?" I was startled by a voice.
I looked up and saw a beautiful girl. She had blonde hair, blue eyes. And was skinny just like me.
"I-I" I started but broke down crying again. "Hey your alright, shh, shh" she said and got down and was hugging me. I stopped crying soon. "I'm Ava btw. Do you wanna get coffee and talk about it?" She asked me.
"Yes that would be great. I drove so I could meet you at Philz?" I asked her while standing up.
"Yep sounds great!" She said
"See you soon!" I said waving.
"Yep, see ya!" She said also waving.
I walked to my car and drove to Philz.

Grayson left.  No words lol🥺💘