"its okay, i missed you too ........."

Olivia's pov—
2 days later

I'm still in a lot of pain. Expected. The only thing that really hurts now, is the stitches in my stomach from the c- section, and my nose. My nose broke, but (thankfully) I don't need to be wearing the ugly cast anymore.

The video that I posted was at 7 million views and I was getting a lot of love for it, but also a lot of hate.
Many fan accounts heard the little "dolan" that I slipped in. Also ........... dmed me and he's coming later today. I don't know how to feel that he's coming. Sure I'm excited but I'm also quite nervous.

I got out of bed and slipped on a pair of shorts and my sweatshirt that says "kids see ghosts" and blue fuzzy socks. I don't need to dress up because .......... won't care. Then I threw on my glasses and headed downstairs.

Once downstairs I made a strawberry banana smoothie. I don't really eat much for breakfast nowadays, and the smoothie will keep me going throughout the day. I sat down on the couch and began to edit.

Soon enough my smoothie was down but my editing wasn't so I continued to edit,

2 pm
3 pm
I got up and cleaned the smoothie glass and then downed a wellness shot.
4pm
Finally at 4:27 I got a message.
"I'm ubering to urs rn" he texted me.
Shit. I'm getting so nervous and I don't know why? Like why would I be nervous. Why am I nervous??

I sat on my couch chewing my nails while I waited for him. What if it's awkward? Wait why would it be awkward? What if he hates me? We didn't exactly leave on good terms...

Maybe he won't care? How should I greet him? Will it be awkward? It's definitely gonna be awkward.

Just as I was thinking about my thoughts (wtf that makes no sense) the doorbell rang. Shit.
well here goes nothing.

I stood up and walked to the door and then opened it. I was immediately engulfed in a hug.
He smelled like mint, like old spice. My knees fell weak at the smell.
After a long hug he pulled back and looked at me. I looked back into his intimidating eyes.

"I'm so sorry I missed you so much Olivia, I'm so sorry" He said and hugged me again.
"Hey it's okay" I said into his neck.

"Jump" He wispered. I jumped into his arms.

"It's okay, and I missed you too ethan"