"houses for sale in new jersey"

OLIVIA POV

Idk if I said this but she got changed back into normal clothes lol
I set my camera and all my equipment up and then got ready for the video.
"HEY GUYS! Welcome back to fun times with me, lol jk. So I ran out of video ideas. Again. What's new. So I decided to do a Q/A!! There's a lot of juicy questions, so the tea is gonna be- the tea is- the teas gonna be hot let's just say that. I also have two very exciting announcements at the end of this video!! So stay tuned. Haha let's get started."
"So I tweeted you guys to ask me questions, I'm gonna he answering a lot a lot of questions. So yeah."
/skip if you want, but if you wanna learn more about her read.\
Q- how old are you
A I am 17 years of age
Q where do you live
A New Jersey
Q what inspired you to make this Chanel
A a lot of other YouTubers, my ex and his brother were YouTubers, someone i really look up to and like a lot is Hannah meloche, SHES SO PRETTY WTF. Many other people. Also people with barley any subs but they put so much effort into their videos. I like those types of people.
Q best friend?
A I really have no friends at the moment. Like zero none at all
Q how much do you love your fans
A I love all of you very very much you all help me get through bad times and help me through everything in my life.
Q do you have a boyfriend?
A- I do not and do not plan on getting one anytime soon
Q who was your ex?
A- I don't really want to talk about it because, there's a reason and I don't wanna be reaching out to him because, um I will explain the rest in the end of the video. Along with my announcement
Q- what happend to Ava?
A- I don't know if Ava will ever be on my Chanel again, something happend in her life, horrible, and I was there for her to help her but she rudely rudely declined and is now doing things to her body nobody should ever do to their body. So yeah. I think I'm gonna move out of the apartment. Soon.
Q- what's your morning routine?
A- roll out of bed and get up and do stuff. lol jk. I don't really have one haha
Q- do you have any merch?
A- guys you reached the 1st announcement! I have merch coming out! Designs will be later shown, so if you wanna see the designs just follow me on Instagram! @oliviarourye
Q are you gay
A no I'm 100% straight but I do support gay rights for everybody
    And lastly the last question, everybody has been asking me this. Like everyone and everywhere!
Q are  you pregnant, are you pregnant, is she pregnant, and so on
A 2nd announcement, yes guys I am pregnant! I am about 2 1/2 months right now. I'm so happy and I hope you all are excited for coming up baby videos! Cause that's happening.
Anyways, thank you guys for supporting and I love you all the most bye!"
*btw she was reading all of that outloud*
I turned off my camera and my lights. Then I started to edit the video.

In the middle of editing I got up to go to the bathroom. While I was walking there i looked around. There is no room for a baby!! I know what I needed to do.
So I got on my computer and looked up
Houses for sale in New Jersey
As I was scrolling through I found the perfect house!

  So I got on my computer and looked up Houses for sale in New JerseyAs I was scrolling through I found the perfect house!

Kitchen

Kitchen

Will be baby's room

Will be baby's room

Olivia's bedroom

Olivia's bathroom

Olivia's bathroom.

*BTW I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS LADY IS AND I DO NOT OWN THIS HOUSE! I LOOKED UP HOUSES AND THIS IS WHAT CAME UP*

Perfect! I put and offer in and immediately they accepted my offer. I started to message with the lady and she said I could move In whenever I was ready! I told her I could be packed up and coming to move in tomorrow. Uhh here we go. I finished editing the video and then uploaded it. Now everyone is gonna know I'm preggo. and then got out my camera right away again.

"Hey guys! I literally just finished editing the other video I just put up the Q/A video so go check the out. And if your to lazy I'm pregnant lol. But I was just looking around the apartment and I relized there is going to be no room for a baby. So I JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE!! Ahh I'm so exited. So I can move in whenever but I wanted to bring you guys along for the journey sooooooo. Yeah. I'm not going to be packing tonight cause I'm lazy but I just wanted to tell you guys that I am going to be a house owner! Anyways I will see you guys next time! "

SHE BOUGHT A HOUSE