" i winked at the camera and then shut it off"

"Hey guys it's Olivia and so fucking much has happend since you guys last saw of me. First of all, wait should i tell this in chronological order? Yeah I should. Ok so first of all, I went on a coffee date? It wasn't a date but I went there with a new friend of mine. And whatever but as soon as I left, I got into my car and I was driving and a semi hit me. There was nothing I could do and yeah there was seriously nothing I could do. BUT I am fine! Don't worry I'm just fine and nothing is wrong with me. When I got to the hosptial they had to preform an emergency c-section on me In order to Save my baby's life. And my baby is just fine."
I paused to smile.
"HER name is Bailey Ann Rourye"
I mumbled, "dolan"
I mean her real full name was bailey Ann Rourye dolan so I can't just leave out the dolan, so i mumbled it. If anyone can actually hear what I said they would he fucking surprised.
"Ok anyways so bailey is fine, but she is very premature still so I can't bring her home and she has to stay in the hospital. However i don't have any pain anymore and since I can only be at the hosptial for 3 hours a day. I'm going to be posting a lot more and such. I know I'm going to get comments about like "be a mom" and "go be with your baby" but I can't. Like literally can't. I can only be there for 3 hours a day. So yeah. Moral of story is that I'm fine and my baby is healthy. alright bye guys see ya next time" I winked at the camera and then shut it off.

Filler chapter butttt I have writers block for this story:( i know how I want this to end but I want the story to be longer and I don't want the ending just yet soo comment ideas for filler chapters and such:)