"im filming a q/a today"

OLIVIA POV
I fell asleep on the couch last night. I got up and immediately felt a wave of Nausea run over me. I ran to the bathroom and started to throw up.
"Shut the fuck up!" I heard Ava yell shutting her door and locking it.
once I was done I rinsed out my mouth and looked at my hair. Eww. I had thrown up on my hair so I decided to take a shower. I took off my clothes and got into the shower I made sure it was steaming cause that's exactly what I needed.
i looked down at my stomach and saw a little baby bump. I'm going to take pictures throughout my entire pregnancy for each month. I'm so glad I already took 1 and 2 month pictures. Each month I'm using a fruit to describe how big the baby is. I used my favorite Pantene shampoo and began to wash my hair. Then I started thinking back to my fans. I need to tell them I'm pregant. I also haven't uploaded in a while. I need to film today and I'm going to do a Q/A. I rinsed my hair out and then put in the Pantene conditioner. What if Grayson sees the video. What if ethan or ~summer~ sees it. What if I get hate. What if- I didn't even realize that Ava had came into the batheroom but I heard the toilet flush. I stuck my head out if the shower to see her. "Ava, hey!" I said cheerfully. "Fuck. You." She said through gritted teeth and then she exited the bathroom. Hmm. I thought to myself. I washed my body quickly and then got out of the shower. I Dryed myself off and then put my hair into a bun. After I put my hair into a bun I got onto Twitter quickly.
@olivia- hey guys! I'm filming a Q/A today! Leave questions down below, I'm going to try and answer alottttttttt so leave as many as you may like☺️ peace and love. Give love and give head lol
Comment immediately started to roll in.
I put my phone down and put on a big sweatshirt and some shorts. I decided to make breakfast cause I'm hungry as fuck. I made avacado toast. Holy shit yum. (Am I the only one who has never had avocado toast lol)
After I ate i walked into Ava's room. Only to find her sitting there and smoking a cigarette!
I immediately walked out of the room. Ew! My baby doesn't need to be breathing that air