"l-l-l-lisssssaa"

(so happy I watched greys anatomy)

Olivia POV—
I felt my self behind pushed really fastly.
"MOVE, WE NEED TO GET HER TO EMERGENCY SURGERY RIGHT NOW!" The nurse yelled. I couldn't understand what she meant.
"AHh ahah" my body was in such an amount of pain. I couldn't move. Words could not explain how much pain I was in.
I tried to speak but I just couldn't. Like nothing would come out.
"MHHM!" I managed to make that sound.
I felt my body begin to shake.
"MMBM!" I still couldn't open my eyes.
I felt my eyes get pulled open and a bright light flashing inside of them.
"Mhmm" I said more quietly.
"Honey you are okay, can you tell me your name" someone said. I still couldn't see anything. What happened?
"Mpmm"  I tried to say my name. But nothing would come out. I finally was able to open my eyes. My head ached from my eyes being open.

"Your okay, your at the hospital. We need to do emergency surgery in order to save your baby. Just don't move. Who can we call?" A nurse said.
"L-l-l-lisssssaa" I croaked out. My body was in so much pain.
"We will call Lisa. Your going to be just fine. And so is your baby."
I tried to smile but when I did I felt something tug at my mouth, and an extreme rush of pain.
"AWHH" I screamed.
"Your fine just don't move and we will get you to the OR, GET OUT OF MY WAY!" The nurse screamed.
I shut my eyes and waiting for the pain to be over with.
"SOMEONE RUN AHEAD AND OPEN THE ELEVATOR STAT!" A different voice said.
I heard the elevator ding and then my body was rushed in.
"SHES BLEEDING OUT, GOD DAMN IT CAN THIS THING GO ANY FASTER." The same nurse screamed.
I felt hands on my stomach.
"OuHAHA" I screamed.
"THIS BABYS COMING OUT NOW!" One of the lady's yelled.
"nO!" I croaked out.
"Honey it's the only way! NOW LETS MOVE!"
And the rest was black from there.

Different POV—
"Hey did you do it?" I asked.
"Yes. Now how much do I get payed?"