"dont fucking touch me"

1 1/2 months later
OLIVIA POV
I was now 3 months pregnant and Ava was 2 1/2. We decided to live together because it would be easier being together. We became so close and we had the best sleepovers. Today we both had an appointment. Oh and your probably wondering about Grayson. Well. I think he has forgotten me. I text him sometimes but he never responds, or if he does it's just a simple "hey I'm busy sorry" or something small like that. I just gave up texting him. He didn't care!! Oh and I'm so happy! I have 2.9 million followers on Instagram. And 4.2 million subs on YouTube. I'm well known, what can I say😂
I got out of bed and got ready for the appointment. I wore my Gucci sweatshirt and Black leggings along with my white docs.  

"Heyyy girl!" I said to Ava as she was coming down the stairs

"Heyyy girl!" I said to Ava as she was coming down the stairs. I was showing but Ava wasn't at all!! I was very confused as to why she wasn't she should be at least a little.
"Hey, I'm worried about the appointment" she said.
"Why?" I asked
"Because I'm not showing at all. And I was bleeding last night." She said tearing up.
I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the house. I drove to the hospital. She never questioned me. We walked into the hospital and I walked upto the lady at the desk. 
"Hi, me and my friend are here. I'm 3 months pregnant and she is 2 1/2 months. I'm perfectly fine and showing. But she is not and was bleeding last night." I started to tear up. "I think she lost the baby."
"Ok hun can I have your names?" She asked pulling out a clipboard.
"Olivia Rouyre and Ava (What was her last name lol) "
"Ok I can take you both back now." She said putting the clipboard down.
We followed behind her. I was holding onto Ava's hand the entire time. She was shaking with fear.
We walked into the room and they put the gel on my stomach.
"Everything seems to be doing just fine Olivia. Your about 3 months and 5 days!" The nurse said happily.
"Thank you" I said wiping the gel off my stomach.
"Now ms Ava please lay down." The nurse said.
Ava layed down and was still shaking. She looked to me with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her hand and mouthed "it's okay I'm here." She nodded and looked back at the nurse. They put gel on her stomach. She grabbed my hand harder. The nurse looked at the screen and became sad looking. I instantly knew and started crying.
"I'm sorry to tell you Ava. You have miscarriaged. It's nothing you did." The nurse said sadly.
Ava looked stuck. While 1 single tear rolled down her cheek.
"Thank you nurse." I also said sadly.  She nodded and walked out. I got a napkin and wiped the gel of off Ava's stomach. She was so stuck. I grabbed her hand she we walked out of the hospital. I opened her car door for her and she just stood there. "Ava get in" I said softly. She looked at me. Rolled her eyes and got in. I rolled my eyes aswell and walked over to my side of the car. I got in and started to drive. I reached my hand over to hold Ava's hand. "Don't fucking touch me." She said snatching her hand away. I looked back to the road. As soon as we pulled in I walked over to her side and opened her door for her. She just sat there looking ahead. "Ava we need to ge-" I started to say while grabbing her shoulders. "Don't fucking touch me. Now get the fuck out of my way. Finally I got rid of this fucking baby. Now I can do the things I want to do. Your so fucking stuck up on Grayson, it's sad. Now get the fuck out of my way." She said pushing me down. I started crying. But stood up. "Ava don't do this please." I said. "No. And I'm taking the car. Have fun staying home with your dumbass baby." She said getting out of the car and walking into the house. I walked in behind her and sat on the couch while she was in her room. Doing god knows what. Soon she came out wearing the grossest outfit ever.

"Where are you going looking like that?" I asked angrily standing up from the couch.
"Out." She replied walking out.

Ahhh!! I just came up with the ending of this story. (Not anytime soon lol) gooooooodd stuff