"911, whats your emergency"

*BEFORE I START, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NATE GARNER SO THIS IS ALL MADE UP LOL*

This chapter is dedicated to- beamingdols  💕💕
I sat down at the little coffee shop with my iced almond milk vanilla latte.
Nate and I have been texting all day and I have been looking really forward to seeing him.
I got on my phone because I felt as if I was looking like a creep just sitting there.
Soon enough the door jingled and there stood Nate. He was wearing Adidas red joggers and a black StanRay t-shirt, with Nike Air Force 1's. He looked good. Really good.
I stood up and he walked over to me.
"Hey!" He said engulfing me in a big hug.
"Hey nate!" I smiled into his shoulder.
He smelt so good. Like axe? Just very good.
"How about you go get a coffee and then we can sit!" I said gesturing to the table.
He nodded and went up to get some coffeeeee. (Had to sorry lol)
Soon he came and sat back down
"So tell me more about yourself nate." I smiled and then took a sip from my coffee.
"Well uh, my name is nate Garner, I'm 20 (A/N Olivia is 19 and so is everyone else like ethan and Grayson and Emma and stuff.) I have 8.7 million subscribers on YouTube. I grew up in Michigan and moved to New Jersey not too long ago. I was bullied in high school."
I grabbed his hand.
"That's when I started my YouTube channel. I started off with nothing and then soon I started getting many subscribers so I started online schooling. My sub count kept going up and up and finally I was done with school. And uh yeah." He said and laughed.
His laugh was really cute.
"Tell me about you." He said smiling.
"My name is Olivia Rourye. I'm 19. My parents were abusive and hated me so they kicked me out. I moved into a new apartment. I was left with nothing but then I found my now ex.
He was there for me with everything. And then I got p-pregnant." I kinda stuttered.
Nate took my hand in his and looked at me in the eyes. I will admit. He is hot. His green eyes, you could just stare into for days.
"I never got a chance to tell the dad, because he moved to LA. I met a friend Ava at the airport who was also pregnant with not dad. We moved in together and Long story short, she miscarriaged and became very very mean toward me so I moved out. I bought a house and yeah. That's about where I'm at." I smiled softly.
I took a sip of my coffee while running my hand through my hair.
"Your so cute" he mumbled under his breath, he thought I couldn't hear him. Well I could. "What was that?" I asked very innocently.
He turned bright red, "I uh didn't say anything."
I laughed.
We kept taking about random things and laughed a lot and we both even bought 2 more coffees each. I was so comfortable around him. I hope he feels the same about me.
Nate Pov—
I'm so comfortable around her.
(PFFTTTFT THIS IS A JOKE IM SO SORRY I HAD TO 😂😂😂😂)
Olivia POV—
We kept talking and then I heard a noise "Olivia?"
I looked up to see a beautiful young girl.
"Hi there!" I said happily.
I stood from my seat. I could feel nate staring at my ass but I ignored it.
"Could I get a picture with you and Nate?" She asked. She was so cute.
She was about 13 years old and she was wearing leggings with an orange sisters hoodie. She was literally the cutest.
"Definitely" me and Nate said at the same time.
We all started laughing.
"Mom come here" the girl said to someone who I'm assuming is her mom.
"Yes dear- oh my gosh are you Olivia?" The lady asked.
I nodded. "That is Me"
She looked around her thirties. She was wearing light makeup but still looked gorgeous. "C-can I get a picture with you?" She stuttered.
"Of course!" I smiled.
She pulled up she phone and just me and her took a selfie together. I heard nate and the girl talking behind us. I watched as the lady saved the photo and posted it on her story.
"Hang on a second!" I said and pulled my phone out of my back pocket.
I put it up between us and took another selfie.
I captioned the photo with——
I'm so in love with her🥰 love you guys.
She blushed while reading it. Awww.
"So mom can you take a picture of us three?" The younger girl asked.
"Of course!" The mother asked.
Nate and I stood on either side of the girl and she had her arms around us. We all smiled and then she gave us both a hug.
"Have a great day now!" I said to her as hugging her.
"You both two!" She smiled.
I smiled as well and looked away back at nate.
He smiled just looking at me.
"Well we should probably head out, it's 530" he said looking at his phone.
"Holy shit!" I exclaimed looking at my phone.
"Didn't we meet at 930 am?" I asked.
"Yep, we spent all day talking" he laughed awkwardly.
I pulled him In for another hug.
"Well Nate I had a great time, thank you!" I said while hugging him.
"Not a problem. I had fun too!" He said pulling away. As he pulled away he left a kiss on my cheek.
I blushed like crazy I could feel it. I saw nate smirk.
"Bye nate" I said and waved and walked out.
"Bye Olivia, and text me?" He waved back. 
I nodded and then walked into my car.
I got into my car and plugged my phone into listen to music. I was driving and then suddenly.

OUTSIDER POV—
"Hello, 911 what is your emergency?"
"Hi I just wanted a car get hit. Really hard by a semi."