"bye cutie"

"Hey guys. I have been getting so many comments and questions about who the father of my baby is. I'm here to tell you all to stop asking that question. I love you all so so much but that sentence is kind of a sensitive subject for me. I know who the father is but I would not like to share who the father is. The father made it very very clear that he does not want anything to do with me or my baby so I'm not going to even tell him. You guys are probably thinking about how the father should know and such. But the father blocked me on all forms of social media, so I really can't and I wasn't planning on it. Please don't think of me as a bad person for not wanting the father to know. Therefore I will be disabling comments for a while. Until I feel ready enough to undisable them. I want what's best for me and my baby, and stress and hate is not good for either of us so yeah haha. Thank you guys for understanding and please stop with all the hate. I love you guys and that's all I gotta say. Bye love you!"
Uggghhh. I didn't even have to edit that video so I just put it up.
Title- hope you understand
Bio- hey guys I hope you understand. Love u.

I shut my laptop and then got bored. Idk what to do.
I plopped back onto the couch and opened Instagram. I watched some fan edits and liked a lot and commented on a lot.
Until I came across one post that I was quite confused about.

 @emmasfan Emma and Ethan broke up??? From Emma's Instagram story, I think they did

@emmasfan
Emma and Ethan broke up??? From Emma's Instagram story, I think they did.
@fan yeah they did
@fan does anyone know why?
^@fan it's because Ethan likes someone else
@fan yeah I thinks That's why 

WHAT THE HELL?? Is it me?? I went over and looked at Emma's Instagram story and I was soooo fucked.

*EMMAS INSTAGRAM STORY*

~love fucking sucks~

~also fuck you @oliviarouyre I hate u lol~

What the fuck? Did I ruin this relationship? Wait I didn't do anything? Idk whatever.

If they broke up that's their deal. I felt really in the mood to hang with my supporters so I decided to go live on Instagram.
I tweeted before I went live so that more people could join.  

Tweet - hey guys!!! I'm going live on Instagram and chilling with you guys so come join and hang lol
Comments started to flood in and a lot of people were saying that they were gonna come join.
I went onto Instagram and pressed the live button.

Lots of lots of people began to say how they were on and I got a lot of hearts and comments saying hi.
"Hey guys" I smiled and waved.
"I don't really know what to do" I laughed kind of awkward.
"Holy shit there's 27,379 of you guys on!! Hey lol!"
"Ok so comment some questions cause why not." I asked the camera.
I loved your new video, you couldn't have explained the situation better.
"Thank you! If you guys are gonna keep asking who the dad is. Then go watch my latest video please I don't want the stress. Please thank you."
What happend to ethma?
Ethma?
What's the tea between ethma?
"Ok so I have no clue what Ethma is someone explain." I laughed.
@ethandolan has joined *olivia didn't see this*
Ethma is ethan and Emma
Emma and Ethan's ship name
Ethma is Emma and Ethan ship.
You ruined the ship
I hate u
"Ok I don't understand what the tea is. I don't know why they broke up. Sorry. I didn't do anything and I haven't done anything so stop lol."
Can I come on your live with you?
"Of course! Request and then I will add you!" I smiled.
She requested and I added her.
"Hiiiii!" I smiled.
"Omg hi I love you so much." She said to me.
"I love you too!! Omfg your so pretty!" I smiled at her.
"Thank you!!" She blushed. It was sooo cute.
"How old are you? And what's your name hahah!" I laughed.
"My name is Anne and I'm 13!"
"Hi Anne!! I'm so glad your here. Do you have any Questions about anything." I asked sweetly.
"Oh yes I have two" she laughed nervously.
"Shoot!" I smiled.
"Ok so one did you see what Nate garner commented on your post." She said.
"Yeah i did. I don't really know anything about him but he seems nice I guess. I really don't know. Hahaha."
"He's really sweet!" She smiled.
"Aww Okay" I smiled.
"And your other question?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, um do you know anything about Emma and Ethan's breakup." She said very very nervously.
"You seem so nervous!" I laughed. She shrugged.
"Um no I honest to god have no clue about their entire break up I literally couldn't tell you I have no clue."
"Ok thank you!! I have to go now. I love you." She smiled sweetly. "Bye now I love you!!"
I smiled at her.
I stayed on the live for a bit more and answered more lowekey questions. Right before I ended he live video I said I was leaving.
"Bye guys I'm gonna end this live now. I love you all so so much lol bye!!" I clicked the end for the live video but for some reason it glitched and I couldn't see anything. I got a notification on my screen from Instagram and it said "your followers can still chat but they can't see you or know your on" {edit- I know that they would sound more official but whatever}
I could still see the comments but one stood way out.

@ethandolan bye cutie💕

U asked and I delivered💓 love u all very much