b.h

your pov
"ben, honey, i'm home!" i yelled through the house. silence. what the hell?

"ben?" i called again. still no response. he was probably napping.

after a stressful day at work, all i wanted was a bath, so i went straight to the bathroom without hesitation. i lit candles, poured the bubble mix into the running water, and immersed myself into the hot water.

bens pov
i woke up to the sound of running water in the room next to me. was y/n having a bath or a shower? that's always a fun guessing game. either way, she'll be occupied for a while. her closet always intrigued me. i walked in slowly, careful to avoid the squeaky floorboard which is a dead giveaway that i'm snooping. her closet was sorted neatly into sections. when we first started looking for a place to call our home, she told me she wanted a separate closet as a joke but i took it seriously. anything to make my princess happy.

i explored through the dresses for red carpets, the shoe shelves, makeup bags with expensive palettes of, well, i actually didn't know what that was. i continued looking, still fascinated. i came across the drawer containing her bras. i laughed. i guess i'm still a five year old at heart. i took off my shirt and picked one out, trying to somehow put it on. after like five minutes, i managed to get it hooked. i found the blouse that she wore when i proposed to her. it still smelt like her. i put that on too. this is giving me rogerina flashbacks. once i was happy with how i looked in her mirror, i saw that she was standing behind me. oh shit.

"oh hi benjamina. have you seen my husband?" y/n laughed. my face flushed red. "baby is that my shirt?"

"um... yes?"

"oh you're too funny." she was just recovering her breath, tears welled up in her eyes. i smiled.

"i'm sorry love but i've never been in here. i think i've been transported to another world. i was just so curious." i apologised and tried to give reasoning.

"it's ok ben, don't worry about it." ok she isn't mad. good. "but damn you look good, maybe even better than i do in that blouse."

"never." she smiled.

"ok standing in a towel is getting more and more uncomfortable can you leave for a sec while i get changed please?" she giggled.

"oh right sorry y/n/n, i guess i just enjoyed the view." i winked. she gave me a kiss on the cheek and pushed me out, closing the door behind me.

"i love you!" i yelled through the door.

"i love you too!" she replied.

wc; 464 words

𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 & 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara