j.d

i had been travelling around with my brother since his first us tour. everyone thought we were twins, we looked so alike. both tall, long legs (that often worked in my favour), a mane of curls that he definitely couldn't control, but i got a hold of so many years ago, and we were both musicians. though i never went through with it as a career. our relationship is so unusual compared to other siblings. we're very close, and quite friendly with each other, though we used to bicker all the time as children. we quickly grew out of it though. we didn't see the point anymore.

one of his bandmates, john, was always making me laugh. though everyone said he was shy, i didn't believe them, because he was always outgoing around me. and i was the same around him. and i found him absolutely gorgeous. he had recently cut his hair and it looked so good on him. the way he would dance on stage was mesmerising, to me at least. i could listen to his laugh on repeat all day, and wouldn't have a problem with it. he was so kind and thoughtful and a killer bass player. some would say i'm in love. but i don't want to say that. not yet.

i was woken from my daydream by brian tapping on my shoulder. i had slept at his and chrissie's house the night before, so we could go to the airport together. it was time for his 'news of the world' tour, and i was so excited. this was my favourite album yet. i had seen the hard work, the blood, sweat and tears that went into it, so i was excited to see them debut it on stage.

"i've got your suitcase. you ready to go?" brian smiled.

"yeah, let's do it." we walked out the door, into our cab and were off to the airport. queen were such a big hit now, they were able to take a private jet from country to country. the boys were all huddled around a table, playing scrabble. chrissie was reading a book, and dominique and i were chatting away. it was all quite calm, and uneventful.

"ok bunking instructions. roger and dominique, you're in room 1718. brian and chrissie in 1719. john and y/n in 1720, and as per your request, freddie, you've got a room to yourself. 1721. you all got that?"
the tour manager read out. 'uh huh's and 'yep's were given in return, as we were all pretty drained. my blood froze when i heard that i was going with john, but i guess i was kind of excited, we're very close.

"you ready to spend the next five months together, deaky?" i linked my arm in his, something we've done for a long time.

"absolutely, miss may." he smiled brightly back at me, and we made our way to the elevator.

once we were at room 1720, i pulled the key from my pocket, and unlocked the door. the hotel had left a hamper for us, showing their gratitude that we chose to stay with them.

"movie night tonight? i've got snacks." i joked as i motioned towards the abundance of treats and goods in front of me. he laughed.

"in all seriousness, y/n, movie night sounds great." he told me. i nodded in response.

"let's check out the bedrooms!" i sounded like a little girl, but who cares. this was exciting.

we made our way over to the master bedroom, with a queen bed. i giggled at that. queen for queen.

"you should take this one." i heard deaky say.

"no way! after dancing your heart out on stage," he laughed at that. "wouldn't you want to take the big bed for yourself?"

"i mean yes, but i think you should have it. it's the gentlemanly thing to do. a lady should have this." he was so kind. no other guy i knew would say that.

"okay, well, before we decide, let's have a look at the other bedroom." i told him. i knew that was gonna turn into a friendly argument, and we're both pretty stubborn. john walked away, looking for the second bedroom.

"umm, y/n? i don't think there is another one." holy shit. this had to be a mistake. who would intentionally leave a one bedroom apartment for two single people? he came back into the bedroom, and i turned to look at him.

"so, there's only one bed..." i said. he grinned a little.

"there's only one bed." he replied confidently.

wc; 786 words
y'all PLEASE tell me if i should do a part 2 i'm not sure