r.t

you were fuming. absolutely furious. how could roger do something like this?

you had just gotten off the phone with brian, your brother. he was telling you all about his day, how adventurous and crazy it was. his days always are. you were very close with your brother. especially when his career took off, he promised to keep in touch with you and and your parents. but since you started dating roger, keeping in touch became much easier, you did see him almost everyday, after all.

brian told you all about freddie and roger's fight today. you couldn't believe your fiancé. he was overreacting, and needed to calm down.

"y/n, i'm home! and let me tell you- y/n? are you mad about something?" he asked as soon as he saw the look on your face.

"roger what the fuck? i just got off the phone with brian and i can't believe how childish you were today! freddie has been your best friend for so long, how could you?" you saw his facial expression change. he got defensive.

"listen, you didn't see the state fred was in, he was shitfaced! i'm surprised he could even get his words out. and it's all because of that bloody paul."

"that's no excuse! next time try a bit of compassion. freddie's going through tough shit." you rolled your eyes.

"whatever y/n." roger began to walk off. you grabbed his hand, and he turned towards you. you slapped him. a smirk grew on his face. "was that supposed to hurt, love?"

"rog, please. be kinder to him. he tells me all of his problems, things that no one knows. and every time he talks to me about it, it makes me so incredibly sad." tears welled up in your eyes. "i would hate to see the band fall apart because of it."

"oh, y/n, your consideration never ceases to amaze me. i love you so much, and i'm so sorry." he pulled you to his chest. "i'll apologise to freddie, and ill try to be more understanding." he whispered in your ear. your arms found their way to his neck. you looked into his eyes.

"thank you darling. i love you."

"i love you too." he kissed you. "and um... not to ruin the mood but... what's for dinner?"

wc; 391 words

𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 & 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें