r.m

being an assistant was never a part of my life plan. ending up in a bed with my drunken boss was definitely not part of my life plan. not that i was complaining, though.

flashback - 14 hours ago
"here's your coffee, mr malek." i handed the hot paper cup to him, leaving the other 3 in the tray.

"y/n, how many times have i told you to call me rami?" he sighed.

"right, sorry, mr m- uh, rami,"

"isn't that better?" a sly smile crept into his face. i blushed a little. he was always flirting with me, so this was nothing new. i cleared my throat.

"so, today you've got an interview with vogue paris. then you've got a promo party for bohemian rhapsody, but you shouldn't stay out too late because early tomorrow, you've got a photoshoot." i listed his tasks while he sipped away at his coffee.

"cancel it, i want to stay out late. i haven't seen some of these guys in months," big gulp. "you're coming to the party." he said bluntly. usually i wouldn't go, because i wouldn't have anyone to talk to, and i was an assistant, so it wasn't exactly my place.

"why's that?" i asked.

"because as my assistant, it would help me out a lot if you came," what? was that supposed to make sense? "also i'll fire you if you don't come." fuck.

current time
i had finally gotten a very drunk rami into bed. protests and tantrums came my way every other minute, it was like dragging around a little three year old.

"y/nnnnn," he slurred, dragging out the last letter.

"yes, rami?"

"please... stay." tears started to stream down his face. was he a crying drunk?

"are you ok? what's wrong?" i kneeled by his side.

"i'm not sure..." sniff. "i just want somebody to love," all that queen music might have been getting to his head. "can you be that someone, y/n?" he finished.

"rami, it would be a little bit inappropriate if we were to date."

"so then you're fired! now what's stopping us? do you not like me?" another wave of tears. oh shit.

"no, no, it's not that, i just still see you as my boss. that's all."

"then come here. come into bed. spend the night in my arms and whatever answer you have tomorrow, i'll accept. like a gentleman." i giggled at that.

"i doubt you'll even remember this." he shuffled along the bed to make room for me and opened his arms wide.

"i'm nice and warm, y/n." that same smile from this morning was plastered on his face. these mood swings were hard to keep up with. i gave in, and cuddled up close to him.

"alright, mr malek. your aspirin will be ready first thing tomorrow." i teased.

wc; 488 words
this was short and s h i t
no motivation lol🤪