r.m

happy mother's day lovies!

7th may, 2016
you know, i had a feeling i was pregnant. that's why when the stick said positive, i wasn't surprised, more like relieved. i was happy that the constant throwing up in the morning was due to my child rather than some sickness. but i had never talked about having children with rami. so with that relief and happiness that i had, i didn't know how rami would respond. but what's the point in keeping it from him?

8th may, 2016
"y/n! i'm home!" he came up the stairs, opened the door and kissed me on the cheek.

"ram, it's 10am, where were you?" i questioned.

"well i was out getting the finishing touches, of course," finishing touches? to what? "follow me." he reached out for my hand and took me down the stairs. i saw the table decorated with all sorts of things. i was shocked, to say the least. but then my mind jumped to the worst possible scenario; he found the test.

"now i know that you're not a mother and we're probably not anywhere near being there," if only he knew. "but i just wanted to say happy mother's day. i can't wait to have some little rami's or little y/n's running around." he took both my hands in his.

"i'm so glad you feel that way, rami," he cocked his head sideways, and put a confused expression on his face. "i'm pregnant!" i said quietly. the confused expression melted into shock, excitement and pure fear.

"are you kidding? i'm gonna be a dad?" he whispered. i nodded frantically.

"i'm gonna be a dad!" he picked me up and spun me around. once he set me down, he kissed me with all the passion in the world. i was so excited to start a family with him and i'm so glad he feels the same way.

wc; 334 words
so short and shit but i wanted to do something for mother's day